+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/5 Show Thread Live Feed*Spoilers*

Re: 9/5 Show Thread Live Feed*Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4055336;
    oh yea, until that POV, Lane was going to F2 with her... she would have tore him apart in her speech and won the half mil. He's an idiot.
    I agree. Brit isn't his best shot taking Enzo is. Then it would be a toss up with the jury between the 2 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4055336;
    oh yea, until that POV, Lane was going to F2 with her... she would have tore him apart in her speech and won the half mil. He's an idiot.
    I agree. Brit isn't his best shot taking Enzo is. Then it would be a toss up with the jury between the 2 of them.

But as we saw on the show tonight he is stupidly still convinced that Brit is the one.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sonii82;4055332;
    I agree, there is no showmance there just friends. 2 people using each other to get to the end. Brit seems to really care about her BF and doesn't appear to me to be at all interested in Lane that way.

BB is just trying to put that edit and spin on it to try to keep America interested in the show.
    And I seem to recall that that discussion about her fiance and what kind of guys she likes was weeks or at least many many days ago. Certainly not since the last show.

Well, there will be a special edition of the show next Wednesday with an eviction. So, We'll see all the POV footage and then the eviction.

Where was the Jury House footage tonight? I wanted to see Ragan enter the house and find out about Matt's wife.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4055381;
    Well, there will be a special edition of the show next Wednesday with an eviction. So, We'll see all the POV footage and then the eviction.

Where was the Jury House footage tonight? I wanted to see Ragan enter the house and find out about Matt's wife.
    They only show JH footage if they show it all on the live show nights. So we may see some footage on Wed or Thursday nights show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123