+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Transcripts

9/5 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Transcripts

Britney is outside, asleep on the hammock. She must be dozing only as something caught her ear and she glanced up. Now she rubs her eyes and snuggles back under the blanket. (It is colder in SoCal today and it would be very cold to try to sleep outside this morning.)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Britney goes inside and into the bathroom where she treats her thumb wound with peroxide and first aid cream.

Britney is dressed and in the kitchen making some coffee then to the bathroom to begin her morning routine.

Britney fixes her coffee with the usual ton of sugar and sprays for ants along the edge of the counter.

She returns to the bathroom for her mic then walks to the SR to change out the battery pack.

The squeaky door caused Enzo to roll over in bed.

She carries a packet of fish food, a gallon of milk and syrup back out to the kitchen.

She feeds the fish.

Britney reads the back of a Betty Crocker pancake mix box.

Bubbles

Back from Bubbles.

Britney works on cooking pancakes.

Lane continues to sleep in a lit Jumanji.

Enzo wanders from bathroom to kitchen where he got a glass of water to Jumanji without saying a word. He tells Lane he feels like he has lice and ticks, puts on his sunglasses and lays back down in bed: I'm going to lay down and shut the **** up.

Britney sprays the garbage pail with ant spray. She prepares her pancake(s) to eat, pours a glass of milk, carries her breakfast outside to eat.

Britney: So fat right now...I'm eating 600 calories. So good. It's buttery, syrupy deliciousness. I'll diet the rest of the day, Mom, I'm not going to be fat for my eviction. What am I even supposed to do today? Do I talk to them, do I not talk to them? I had my chance...if I had won HOH or POV I could have won the game. I had a fair shot. I got my 10gs. I'm sorry, Mom. I feel so stupid. I thought I was smarter than them. I feel like such an idiot. Oh, well...it's a game. Depite all my complaining, it was fun. I'm such a baby, though...I need to buck up. Maybe I am spoiled...not spoiled but...maybe overly considered. Spoiled emotionally, but not materially. Just got to suck it up. A lot of people left and others will leave...I'm not the only one. At least I have the 10gs and this experience. I made the Final Four that's pretty cool. I got fourth place. Third runner-up is always the worst girl in the pageant - not good. I'm ready to get out of here now. I'm done playing. I want to be on the plane home. Ten days is nothing. This will go by in a flash. I just hope my Mom is not embarrassed of me, that I didn't do better. I just came up short. I was trying. Someone find it in your heart to let me go to the Super Bowl - it's been my life-long dream. I'm calling it now - 'Skins and Pats.

Britney: The Frickin' Brigade - they got me. All along I thought it was just the Sab season, but now I know it was just those three, I feel better. OMG - I have to hear Rachel's laugh again.

Britney complains about Rachel and Kathy...she's not looking forward to seeing them in Jury House.

She will be happy to see Ragan - they have a lot to talk about. They can watch movies together. She can't wait to see Monet again. She thinks Kristen might cut her at the Finale. She is getting reflective, already - what a crazy summer. What shall she wear for her eviction - green or black? Maybe green - it's nice and she likes it. Her thumb hurts...she tells it to heal before she gathers her cup and plate and goes into the kitchen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast