+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Transcripts

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Transcripts

Bubbles - cause unknown - since 3:45 bbtime.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

At this time I don't know the reason for the hour plus bubbles. Lane said the POV ceremony will be tomorrow.

All the boys are sleeping. Hayden in the backyard and Enzo and Lane in Jumanjii. I don't see Britney on the feeds.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I check back in to find the final four sitting around the table eating dinner - except Lane who is fixing something at the counter.

Dinner conversation is scintillating...old TV shows they used to watch.

Lane wears a black scarf tied around his head.

Lane called to DR - Enzo wants to work out - Lane says they have cards. There is still pizza to come for another part of their dinner.

Back from prolonged bubbles.

Lane back from DR and Enzo breaks out the cards. He and Lane playing some form of poker at the counter.

Hayden joins them and it looks like poker is in the house.

Lane: She hates me.

Hayden: She thinks that he took her out. (I have no idea what this all means)

They wager odd items like hot sauce and a piece of hotdog.

Enzo goes in search of chips of some sort for wagers.

Britney wraps up in a blanket (it is in the low sixties tonight) and lies down on the back yard couch.

Lane peeks out at her...she's sleeping again? What did they do to her in there? (I'm assuming DR as we got bubbles with his question.

(She was fine at the dinner table 20 min ago, now she is silent again and causing the boys concern.)

The bubbles were to tell the guys to go out and put up the awnings. This is the first time Enzo has done it.

Hayden says it is getting colder.

Lane suggests they get chairs and set up around the pool table and treat it like a poker table. Enzo still trying to find proper chips.

Hayden put on a sweater and carries a slice of pizza out to eat and sit with Britney.

Britney: I don't know how to play poker

Hayden: It's easy...he explains the pairings, etc.

Enzo and Lane join them on the couches. Enzo shuffles the cards on the table in front of the couches. They found pieces of the craft puzzle to use as chips.

Britney lies on the couch while they play cards around her. She asked if they had seen the movie, 21 - no response.

[They seem to be entertaining themselves - except for Britney - so I'm out until later.]

I pop in to see Enzo in the HOH bed bopping to the music coming over the headphones.

Lane and Hayden are weight training and over-straining. Say they are tired.

Britney talks with them from the couch.

Enzo: Do you know we're all big stars now?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123