+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Transcripts

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Transcripts

She puts together another cup of coffee then walks into Jumanji to get something before going into the bathroom to put more first aid cream and a band aid on her sore thumb.

Lane and Enzo remain in their beds.

Hayden has not been seen on the feeds yet.

Britney walks upstairs with her coffee to the HOH.

Hayden is under the covers, but Britney looked to be putting on the headphones before BUBBLES

[I'm taking a break]
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

B and E talking in BY.
    B says she is not mad and they played a good game.
    E seems to be trying to smooth things over for L. Tells B that L was ver protective of her and they were mad at Jim for not nominating her last week.

B says Rachel and Kristen will be Mae when they see her DR's. Said she was nice to Rachel's face but bashed her in DR.
    B says she feels stupid, but Ragan will feel more stupid.
    She's being pretty philosophical, says she won $10g, had a good summer, Monet won the same but didn't get as much air time.
    Tells E he has a shot at getting her vote if he's f2.
    "That's Numberwang!"

B tells E that he snd Lane would be idiots to take H to final two, H would win.
    B says she was sure how she would vote, but now they've told her everything she's not sure. E has played the best game, given up the most to be there and didn't lie to her.

Wonders if she's still engaged will look for Nick at finale and if he isn't there will know she's not engaged any longer.

Everyone in the backyard now. H asks if B will still go to Steamboat if they pay for her.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-05-2010 at 03:30 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

B tells H she hates him the most. He played her for a fool and made her look like an idiot, didn't expect that from such a nice guy.
    Talks about how Kristen hated her for no reason and makes fun of her boobs and her eyes (bit rich considering Brit's own wonky eye). Says she used to make fun if Rach and Kris in DR.
    Spoke about the H/L/B f3 deal, Enzo doesn't appear to have known about that.
    H looks a little uncomfortable when she talks about Kris.
    H called to DR.
    B says she's pleased they told her about the Brigade.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Britney, Enzo and Hayden still sit on the outside couches.

They're talking about websites - possibilities for after the show.

Now they talk about Matt managing his band and how he probably takes a huge cut of earnings.

Britney: When I'm outside of this house, I'm fun...I'm crazy.

Enzo: I'm the same inside and outside the house. I just like doing stupid stuff.

Britney looks forward to reading a book in Jury House.

Enzo: Death is not going to take you...you just leave.

Britney and Enzo josh about Britney's ghost remaining in the house.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

After Enzo leaves for DR...Hayden apologizes to Britney again...he feels terrible about it.

Britney says it's not like she didn't see it. She had a chance to win POV and she didn't.

Hayden: I really like you, I think you are unbelievable.

Britney: Last night I was really upset, but I didn't mean to be crazy, or whatever.

Hayden: We talked about and decided to tell you so you could "enjoy" these last few days.

Britney: I was trying to mentally prepare myself before that to leave. It was hard for me, though, for 12 hours, but I could be miserable to I could accept the fact and have a good time while I'm still here. But, I am happy I won the 10gs.

Hayden: I'm happy you won that.

Lane joins them, though hasn't said a word yet.

Lane: It wasn't like I was using you because of this Brigade deal. I liked you before that. I thought with the Brigade I could keep you safe. Don't listen to anything Enzo says because he was breaking everyone's b****. There is no way you came out of this with nothing, no one did. I mean I care about the money, but we can make money after the show.

Britney/Hayden think they can make money hosting gigs.

Britney: I didn't talk to any of you last night because I was pissed and thought I should just go to bed.

Lane tells her that when they were out playing pool and saw her go upstairs they thought that she had gone up to HOH to get the sock monkey.

She said it was to get a shampoo she liked.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-05-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Enzo is in the kitchen, snacking.

The other three talk about the luxury comp hiding places again.

Enzo likes the pancakes. He tells them it is a beautiful day.

Enzo: I think sleep makes the pain go away. Sleep all day and it makes it go fast.

Enzo: Steamboats going to be fun. It better be. I'm scared of that other stuff (snowboarding).

Lane explains about night skiing, trails and lights.

Enzo wants to know whether they should go before or after his birthday on Jan 16th.

Lane: Bowl games are in January.

Now they fuss about transportation to Steamboat.

They see a plane carrying a banner, but don't think it is for them. Britney thinks it's about The Phantom of the Opera...but they give us bubble. Enzo thinks there were two owls on each side. They say on the Florida beaches planes fly advertising over head all the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast