+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

9/5 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/big-brother-12-live-feeds/87132-bb-12-strategy-discussion-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 9/5 Live Feed Discussion

Interesting, and sane, refelctions by Brit over on the transcripts thread. Assuming they aren't just to make her look good to us to get fan favorite votes they make her look pretty mature.

They are discussing who are the most popular players. Hayden thinks Lane and Enzo are the most popular, comparing them to Jeff and Jordan. In the poll I follow, Enzo is dead last among all 13 guests this year, and Lane is 7. For the first time in weeks, today Britney is ranked number 1 with Brendon then Rachel following. They certainly will be taken down a few notches when they find out we, for the most part, not only did not love them, we disliked them immensley.I know I said I would not be back until next year after last night, but I couldn't resist another dig on the Brigade. You all suck.

nice to see Brit has given in and made nice with the boys today... she realizes she won 10k+ had a great summer, etc.. she's talking
    about all her travels, everyone bashing Rach and Bren (whats new), lots of laughs... good for her, way to take the high road Brit!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

I turned feeds on about 10 min ago to bubbles. They are still on...does anyone know why? They've been on too long for a simple admonishment not to talk about DR, etc.

According to another site, the bubbles have been in play since appx 3:45 bbtime. Now counting more than 30 minutes.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-05-2010 at 08:23 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yeah if you consider making fun of half of the evicted houseguests weeks after they are no longer even part of the game the high road, she sure is. This is a chance for Britney to win votes from America. She has a chance to win the sympathy vote now because of the way she was used by Lane and the rest of the brigade. And there has been a small shift in the polls in her favor. If she keeps taking the same high road, that sympathy vote will shrink and Brendon will walk away with the 25k, which is fine with me. I cannot reward bad behavior.

I wonder if they decided to have the VETO ceremony today instead of tomorrow. There is something going on Wed during the show which will be LIVE. Please someone correct me, but I think Julie said there will be a live eviction on Wed, then they start the HOH comps live on Thurs. That would push the eviction up one day and they could push the Veto ceremony up one day.

It's not like there will be any campaigning going on after the ceremony.

Everyone is so interested, there is not even a show thread lol

Well, my guess was wrong about the hour long bubbles. Lane just said the POV ceremony will be tomorrow.

Yeah I have no idea what the bubbles were about....but i must say they were just as interesting and not as annoying as the houseguests

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast