+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/4 Live Feed Transcripts

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

9/4 Live Feed Transcripts

Welcome to the transcripts. For those of you who would like to transcribe, we only have a few rules, and everyone is welcome:

1) Please don't include commentary in your transcripts unless a minor amount is necessary to explain what's going on.

2) Please don't use nicknames for contestants. Obviously, things they call themselves are okay, like "Chicken George" and "Boogie". But things like "Aliscum" and so on are not going to be acceptable.

3) You are welcome to post shorter posts. Please use this thread rather than the discussion thread for any sort of update on what is going on with the feeds.

4) Please remember our PG-13 guidelines, and star out bad words. Not just the vowels, either. I recommend using the first letter, and stars for ALL the rest.

If you're reading the transcripts, please keep this rule in mind:

1) Don't discuss the transcripts here. Use the Live Feed Discussion thread, or another thread, to discuss them. Commentary, questions, etc. will be removed immediately.

Also, we love our transcribers and we think they do an excellent job. They deserve all the praise in the world, but we want to keep this particular thread to transcripts only. So if you want to tell them how much you appreciate the job they do for all of us, please do so by clicking here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 9/4 Live Feed Transcripts

11:16 AM bbtime: As mentioned in discussion, the lights are on, but no one stirs.

If the past week is any indication, the "real" wake-up call will happen closer to noon.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Hamsters are stirring. Hayden says there is serious stuff going on out there. He says he has already been to DR four times this morning.

Lane now to DR. Britney and Enzo join Hayden in the kitchen.

Enzo makes a serious sandwich for "breakfast."

Hayden also eating sandwich makings.

Britney on her way to HOH to retrieve something.

Hayden: How you feeling? Big Day.

Enzo: I want to celebrate. I'm excited and nervous but I want to celebrate.

All feeds on Enzo smacking. (turning off sound)

Enzo stretches, Britney comes into kitchen then goes into bathroom.

Enzo rinses off his dish and goes form more of the meat straight from the wrapper. I turn sound off again as he heads to the HOH.

Britney fixes her breakfast. She has difficulty opening the plastic liner in the cereal box and goes at it with her teeth.

She might have a sore thumb joint as she rubs something on it. She sits at table to eat her cereal.

She continues to look at her left thumb joint. Either there is something on it she can't get off, or it does hurt. She sniffs it, she rubs it...she pokes at it and scratches it. Maybe a splinter? She wraps a bandaid around it.

She discovers Hayden in the CR and joins him.

Hayden: How you doing?

Britney: Stressing.

Hayden says he stresses over the smallest things, even the fish. They're working hard on something out there. I can hear screws.

Britney wants to know what to do. Hayden says to win.

Lane rummaging through refrigerator for lunch stuff.

Hayden keeps saying Que Sera, Sera...when he thinks about it like that it is like everything happens for a reason - there is a plan in motion (fate?).

Lane takes a moment to check himself out in the window/mirror.

Hayden tells Lane he is going to feed the fish.

Lane: I don't care, I'm not Kathy.

Britney begins her "cover the no sleep night bags under the eyes" routine.

Lane and Hayden sit at the table and stare at the photo wall. Lane just realized it is 12 noon.

Lane: I'll just be happy to get this started this morning.

Hayden: Earlier it was loud out there.

Lane: 1 out of 4 chances for 1/4 million. When in your life do you hear that. It's a scratch-off.

Lane (pointing toward the bathroom): She's scared.

Hayden tells Lane about their conversation last night...where she set forth her argument for final two.

They are indoor lockdown and they can hear building going on in the back yard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast