Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

9/4 Live Feed Discussion

This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today. If you wish to discuss something from a previous day please use a more appropriate thread, e.g. the Strategy thread or any of the House Guests dedicated thread in the Live Feed forum.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread. Please use this thread for discussion of what's happening on the live feeds. You can find the Strategy thread here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/big-brother-12-live-feeds/87132-bb-12-strategy-discussion-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Is the pov comp today?
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-04-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Re: 9/3 Live Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;4054682;
    Is the pov comp today?
    according to state of play yes...I haven't gone back and listened to what Julie Chen said but I highly doubt it will be a live veto on Wednesday. That is just my opinion though.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I just went and listened to Julie Chen at the end of Thursdays live show and she said...

Then on Wed I'll be back for a special eviction episode. Thats when we'll hold the final veto competition and veto meeting plus we'll begin the final 3 part HOH competition....the next night the battle for the final and most powerful HOH continues..........

so.....you decide....
    Gotta The Fort

Looks like they aren't doing the Morph this season.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4054698;
    Looks like they aren't doing the Morph this season.
    I'm not sure Java......

I really wish I hadn't deleted last season off of the DVR. I could go back and see what they did on this episode.

ETA - 10:54 am BB Time - Lights are on inside the house but hamsters still sleeping.
    Gotta The Fort

I think we will have a pov tonight. And on Wednesday they will be evicted. And on Thursday the third one will be evicted! I think that's what I make out of it anyway.

Re: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

The hg's are awake and up!

Why does Enzo smack his lips when he eats!!!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Interesting that Enzo has shunned himself to the HOH where he wears the headphones and watches the kitchen cam.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;4054705;
    I'm not sure Java......

I really wish I hadn't deleted last season off of the DVR. I could go back and see what they did on this episode.

ETA - 10:54 am BB Time - Lights are on inside the house but hamsters still sleeping.
    I went back and checked and this veto comp last year and also the one before. It was a clue quizz challenge.
    You had a clue about an evicted HG like"Who was the replacement nomineee when Kevin won veto and came off the block in the 5th eviction."
    Last year it was stacking blocks in the right order of the clues. The year before it was the stairway to veto.

If it is that one Brit will have the edge over the guys. And if Ragan was there he would have done well with it too.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast