Closed Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Maybe not exactly crafts. Toys you put together similar to leggos but different. And Enzo is laying down

Could be exciting....Trivia

Since it is trivia it definately has to be veto they had luxury yesterday. So it should be over before BBAD comes on. I was afraid they were going to wait and do it after BBAD and we would have to wait all night for the outcome.

Definately not morph it's not dark. It will be a quiz where they need to know stuff about evicted HG like veto's, noms, HOH wins etc. This could be in Brits favor she has studied this stuff harder than the guys. Unless her or Lane win it she is leaving.

I was laughing so hard when all of them were assuring him that if he isn't in the f2, he would definitely win the America's Choice 25k. Guess again, and watch Brendon walk off with it. LOL

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

As long as we're speculating...he may use the money to pay tuition money for her as he wants her to enroll at UCLA so they can be together. WhatEV!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;4054901;
    I remember that also. But Rachel would throw one of her fits and he would give into her. She knows how to work men out of money.... that's part of her job.
    I don't think Rach will get to spend any of that money...once he leaves the jury house and his mom slaps him in the head to knock some sense into him, he'll realize he's been had and move on

read on another site that during trivia it said that the hg's were playing a game that will be secret til next episode... do you guys think that's in addition to the POV?
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4054904;

read on another site that during trivia it said that the hg's were playing a game that will be secret til next episode... do you guys think that's in addition to the POV?
    it always says that, its POV... means they are playing POV or HOH or a comp that will air on tv later.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by sismith;4054896;
    I was laughing so hard when all of them were assuring him that if he isn't in the f2, he would definitely win the America's Choice 25k. Guess again, and watch Brendon walk off with it. LOL
    This should hopefully be over in about an hour before BBAD starts. At least they didn't make us wait till after BBAD that would have been awful to have to wait all night for the result.
    They really haven't had any night comps this year like usual. They normally do at least 1 a year. I guess they decided to skip that this year. Maybe it cost too much extra to pay the extra people to stay at work that late. They are trying to save money.

That would not go over well at all. I can just imaging the look of shock on their faces if that happens.

But they are right about us not being able to stand Rachel.
    Last edited by sonii82; 09-04-2010 at 10:17 PM.

Brendon seems like a total walk over.. she would have him whipped and spending the money however she saw fit. I hope America would realize that.... and give it to Enzo! lol

I think Enzo would use it most for good, like for his family. Like how Matt was pretending to play, Enzo would actually do those things.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4054904;
    I don't think Rach will get to spend any of that money...once he leaves the jury house and his mom slaps him in the head to knock some sense into him, he'll realize he's been had and move on

It always has that up! Sometimes we get trivia and that.

And I hope Brendon's mom does slap some sense into him! He needs to let Rachel go!

Closed Thread