Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/4 Live Feed Discussion

I watched the bit where she exits the DR (actually about 12:30 AM bbtime). When Lane went into her new bedroom, Taj, to talk to her, you could hear Enzo wonder (through bubbles) Why is she messing this up for us? In other words, she threw a wet towel on his celebration and he is not happy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;4055087;
    Excuse me, but I live in Manhattan, I am by no means well off, and I did most certainly not come from money. Just the opposite, in fact. For every corporate bigwig and privileged 'Paris Hilton' type in New York City, there a are thousand people who are struggling to get a foot in the door, most of whom came from the small towns they grew up in, dreaming of a better life. Most just barely survive, or go back home. But they have an incredible experience under their belt as a bonus.

Some assumptions simply can't be made, no matter how much you decide you don't like a person.
    Plus, her parents are the ones with the money. Not Brit.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Point taken about Hayden being in the DR. Well it makes sense that Enzo couldn't wait, he was bursting from moment one with his "innocent" questions about who Brit thought was the best players and alliances in BB history. He makes me want to vomit. His one contribution to his alliance all season was naming it, yet he thinks he should win an Emmy or something. It's all been done before, Enzo, you're just the latest version, and you lucked out.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-05-2010 at 01:53 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Ė Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City;4055126;
    Hayden was in the diary room He wanted to be there to tell her but the other two dopes didn't wait for him.
    I thought someone said he went off to ask for wine....not to the DR. So Hayden thinks he could body double for M McC? Yes, I'm sure they will be looking for a BB ego to do that job....
    If anyone there looks like a known star it is Brendon.... I was reading a story on Ben Affleck today and was struck by the similarity..

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4055025;
    no matter when, how, or whom told her, the outcome would have been the same. she would have left crying, its her mo.

they are proud of the fact that they made it and they didnt want to string her along all week. I dont think it could have been handled any better... especially considering all the "talks" she had with people and how she treated others.
    Yes, Brittany is a mean girl, and yes she's a crier. But it definitely could have been handled better and of course that's just my opinion which only I care about. The purpose of this game isn't to destroy as many people as you can emotionally on the way to collecting a 500,000 check. Enzo and Lane handled this terribly and I don't even like Brittany. I don't believe in Karma either but if there is some, Matt, Lane, and Enzo have it coming their way in spades.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bearwme1;4055175;
    Yes, Brittany is a mean girl, and yes she's a crier. But it definitely could have been handled better and of course that's just my opinion which only I care about. The purpose of this game isn't to destroy as many people as you can emotionally on the way to collecting a 500,000 check. Enzo and Lane handled this terribly and I don't even like Brittany. I don't believe in Karma either but if there is some, Matt, Lane, and Enzo have it coming their way in spades.
    It's all of a piece with Enzo's past behavior...totally self centered and clearly thinking only (straight) men are human beings you have to consider. Really, would he like it if someone treated his daughter that way?

But Lane....I actually thought he liked her as a person, and would feel bad about betraying her, even if he had good reason to gamewise. That he'd realize it would hurt her feelings and would feel guilty. Jeesh. Well, I'm going to try to tape the Weds Th Sun shows as I'll be out of town, but I may never watch them....

I'm still trying to figure out why they changed the comps up so much. Combined have/have not with many other comps and they did them out of order, and skipped some, such as morph. It's almost like AG wanted some order of the Brigade to be F3 and F2. There weren't very many quiz comps and those were the ones that people like Ragan and Brit would have done well in. I just don't like how the whole season played out.

I love Brit and think it's pretty crummy how they told her. And with Enzo gloating. Ugh. He hasn't done a damn thing in this game yet he takes credit for it all. IMO, without Matt there to win for them, they would have gone much, much sooner. I respect that they wanted to be honest with Brit, but the way they went about it kills what respect I had. Bleh. I'm over this season. The only way it could get worse is if Enzo wins the game.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by nickster;4055062;
    last night was a train wreck! enzo sickens me, i would like him to leave with nothing. yes its a game but the tactics these guys used to explain to brittney lacked class and sensitivity,I would cry too if ambushed with the horrible truth that people i helped and trusted especially lane hit me in the face with how they played me the fool.I should hope that nick does pop enzo in the face for nothing more than calling brittney an fin c on national television,or did you all miss that.the one thing about this game that kinda really gets to me is these big competitors who take the weenies because they are easy to beat instead of another player who has earned her right to be there. regan was right. by lane not making a big move and getting rid of hayden last week and then reagan,brittney,lane disposing of enzo this week all we have to look forward to on finaly night is a hot dog and a bun. it would have been a better final 3 reagan,britt,and hayden.at least it would have been a competition.....now, who cares
    Well said. I wanted to barf listening to Enzo. And when he kept wanting Hayden to tell him over and over why he was a good player....I have no idea why I continued to watch. It only made me ill. I find nothing to like in Enzo. He is not charming...He was funny for about 2 weeks..after that just disgusting. And I also think Lane should have told Brit alone, not the group ambush. Enzo just couldn't wait to tell someone. When they kept talking about their side alliances that they used to protect their real alliance, I kept wondering how long before Brit realized she was one. Nothing but someone to be used and discarded when no longer needed. I don't like the girl either, she was a mean girl, but I have a heart and cannot enjoy her pain.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213