+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Timetable of events for week of 9/6

Timetable of events for week of 9/6

Julie's message at the end of Thursday's live episode has caused a little confusion.

Does anyone know how this week will play out, please?
    Last edited by fluff; 09-06-2010 at 06:36 PM.

Re: 9/6 Live Feed Discussion

They are on lockdown and they can hear building going on outside today. They are probably going to be locked down until the show on Wed. They are building the final HOH comp set. And they are probably going to do the veto meeting live on Wed. show instead of today.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Do you mean they will have no where to go except the rooms of the house for the next three days? WOW! Maybe a cabin fever fight will break out.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

I've heard that the Wed show will not be live and is being taped tomorrow. That means Brit might be leaving and the first part of the last HOH could begin tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dogslife;4055583;
    I've heard that the Wed show will not be live and is being taped tomorrow. That means Brit might be leaving and the first part of the last HOH could begin tomorrow.
    I read that as well. Which means that feeds will be down the whole time. I think now is a good time to cancel. I really don't want to watch a weeks worth of boasting and patting each others backs for making it to the end. Bleh.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

If they start the HOH comps on Tues rather than Thurs, and finish them on Wed, what will they show on Thursday's and Sunday's show? It looks like a lot of filler for Sunday and then the live vote on Wednesday, the 15th.

This whole thing is confusing me now. Why would they tape "the show" on Tues when the regular POV ceremony is today? There aren't any comps normally scheduled for Mon or Tues. They may do their normal filming schedule which includes today's POV ceremony, then on Wed have a live eviction (Britney) then on Thurs begin the HOH comps so they will have something to tape and show on Sunday. Why the change up this season?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

The schedule this week is definitely a bit different. Hayden is blogging today which usually happens on Wed. Also I've read reports from people that have tickets for the show taping tomorrow. I don't think it will be live on Wed. The Veto ceremony and eviction will likely be tomorrow. We should see the beginning of the 3 part final HOH on Wed too. Not sure when that comp will actually take place.

Do you think that HOH part one will be played on Tuesday but shown show to us till the end of Wednesday show and at the start of Thurs show. Then the 2nd part of HOH will played late Wed with it shown on Thurs show with the live 3rd part played live at the end of Thurs show. Then Sun will be the Jury house questions.

It's all weird, but it could work. You're right about him blogging on Mon rather than Wed. So, you're thinking Wed will be taped (with Julie) before an audience tomorrow (Tues) and shown on Wed. Then Thurs will be a LIVE show with Julie and audience as they complete the first third of HOH comps (endurance) started on Wed and then play out the next two shorter competitions.

That sets up the Final Two for questions on Sunday (and maybe more Jury House footage) and the LIVE vote and celebration on Wednesday. For Heavens sake, though...what will they need two hours for on Finale night - nostalgia tapes?

FORT Fanatic

The jury questions probably won't be til the finale. We won't know the final 2 until then. Here is what Julie said at the end of the last Thurs show:

""Find out who wins [the Christmas HOH comp] and who the new HOH nominates for eviction on Sunday at 8, 7 Central.

Then Wednesday at 8, 7 Central, I'll be back for a special eviction episode. That's when we'll hold the final veto competition and veto meeting, plus we'll begin the final three-part HOH competition.

Then the next night the battle for the final and most powerful HOH continues. Who will move one step closer to winning the half million dollar prize? Find out next Thursday."

It sounds to me like they might show the beginning of the endurance comp on the Wed show and the conclusion on Thurs. Then part two will be next Sunday. Part three would be finale night. That is all just my guess though. Who knows. They've been doing things a little different this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast