+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 9/3 Live Discussion

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: 9/3 Live Discussion

Thanks, snapit! Very puzzling with what ThinkPink says. Maybe the eliminated were on lock down in the sense that they couldn't come in again, but searchers could go out, and only Brit did?
    I guess it does seem like BB was helping, what with the ohohoh comment.... But I don't think the boys could blame Brit for that, it wasn't her decision.
    I wonder if we will see any of that "helping" on the show....

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4054735;
    Thanks, snapit! Very puzzling with what ThinkPink says. Maybe the eliminated were on lock down in the sense that they couldn't come in again, but searchers could go out, and only Brit did?
    I guess it does seem like BB was helping, what with the ohohoh comment.... But I don't think the boys could blame Brit for that, it wasn't her decision.
    I wonder if we will see any of that "helping" on the show....
    Exactly what happened.....On one of her trips outside she was talking to Haydon about the mess that the kitchen was while she was diggin in the garbage.

On one of her trips outside, she cut her fingers diggin in the mess.

We could hear the houseguest say.....bedroom off limits, wall off limits but NEVER heard them say outside was off limits.

the boys themselves said they didn't go look in the garbage that Haydon had taken outside because they figured that Haydon had done it well enough. (Obviously they guessed wrong)

Each of the houseguest spent most of their time searching close to where they had hidden their own coin....Lane admitted that on the feeds as well...he was trying to keep her away from the recycle bin.

Lane kept sticking around recycle bin
    Enzo kept poking in leaves on wall and
    Britany kept going thru the trash.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4054716;
    Enzo nor Lane could go outside where the trash was.
    Hummm....then why did Brit go outside several times and why didn't BB stop her? She said after the game was over that she felt sure Lane had hidden his the same place as her so we know that BB didn't tell them they couldn't go into the backyard to look

Brit found it, with help from BB...
    the three idiots were standing around in the kitchen area twiddling their thumbs.
    We went to bubbles
    When we come back...Lane and Britney both were looking in the leaves on the wall. We also knew that BB told them that the kitchen area was closed (from yellow line)they all began looking in dining area and Enzo was diggin in plants by front door, they would head over toward staircase and flamingos too. Just curious why you think BB helped Brit but not all of them by closing the kitchen. Maybe I'm missing something

BB came over the intercom going 'oh oh oh'.
    We didn't actually hear this on the feeds because of bubbles but both Lane and Britany said they heard it. Lane was walking back from the direction of back door so I'm not sure where he was but he asked Britany...where was it? and she said "In the cereal box that was wet with chicken scum on it. I assumed by her statement that Lane was in fact digging in the garbage at that point since she didn't say...outside in the garbage.

It was a blatant set up from BB for Brit to win 10k.
    While I do agree BB does mess with the game at times, I really didn't SEE anything or catch anything that sounded like it was set up until BB said, oh oh oh....I have even read that BB supposedly said UP UP UP! We really won't ever know cause it was on bubbles at the time.

If people would watch the whole three hour comp, they would have to agree.
    I did watch it while it was happening but guess I saw it different. Thats okay....I'm sad too that Lane didn't win the 10K.

Eliminated houseguests could have been sent anywhere for lockdown, other than where one of the "coins in play" was still hidden.

Your probably right about that but I don't think BB thought about Haydon dragging the garbage can outside at the beginning of the hunt.

I don't care if it had been Enzo who won the 10k like this, I would still be saying its unfair.
    Oh I would of cared. I don't want him to win nothing...nada...zip...

re: "Brit went outside several times looking through the outside trash". I never saw that. That area was out of bounds, like the living room, cabinets (at one point) etc.. but the HG did still look in the LR and such.. but the backyard was where you were eliminated to, doors shut. Hayden was even sleeping out there for hours.

I'm so sorry Pink....I guess we will just have to agree to disagree here....If I hadn't seen Britney go out there at least TWO time and dig thru that nasty garbage I would agree with you. BUT...since I did see it with no interference from BB - Lane or Enzo....I'm gonna say the backyard was fair game for any of the idiots.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456