+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/3 Live Discussion

Re: 9/3 Live Discussion

B and H in hoh. B thinks E would win against anyone in a landslide.
    B says he played a very different game from everyone else. Says he played an immaculate game socially. He was never targeted, was the last to go on the block and only did so then as a pawn.
    B trying to drive home the idea that she has no votes. Says Brendon and Rachel and Kathy hate her. Thinks only Ragan might vote for her. B really driving home that she thinks E can beat anyone.
    H disagrees that B won't have a good shot in the final two.
    They were talking about Enzo with the screen on the memory wall and Enzo walks in the room to say goodnight.

B says E played a game perfectly that she didn't play, she played the opposite game. Says no one will take her to final two H says no one will take him either.
    H asks who she would vote for if E and L made final two, B pretends to mull it over and says she doesn't know.
    Says she would want to vote for L because she had a deal with him and L to get to final three so she'd want to vote for him to be loyal.
    B going through all the jury saying why they'd vote for E. Says Ragan liked E and never cared for L. Not sure if she really thinks that or if she's trying to throw H off.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-04-2010 at 03:37 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4054515;

Yep. If I were Enzo and Lane I would be furious!
    I wouldn't be too happy either.
    Britney went out to check the bin a couple of times and I think that contributed to throwing them off the scent.
    They could have gone out and checked it too of course, but Hayden doing that, then not even looking through it properly messed the game up.
    Oh well, advantage Britney on that one. She played the game when she could have taken prizes so it's nice that she got something. Until then Monet was looking like she'd end up with more cash than people who lasted months longer than she did.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker;4054517;
    Is anyone watching the feeds right now?
    I'm so happy this season is almost over too. I cant think of a worse BB cast/season than the quandry of a season we're watching now.
    Just in terms of final 2s: Maggie/Ivette, Erica/Boogie, Ryan/Adam

And in terms of whole seasons ... did everyone forget season 9? It really wasn't that long ago and it was horrid.

At least the people left in this house now seem mostly stable, if not a bit ... uhhhh ... misguided.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

People keep saying that Brit was not "gracious" during the hunt and turned Lane off and pushed him back to the Brogade. Since I'm just a feed reader I was wondering what that meant. Details please, if anyone has the time. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4054496;

Discussing the luxury comp today. Britney's coin was in the bin and Hayden took the bin outside to tip out the contents.
    Sounds like there was mo way anyone other than Britney was going to win that comp after H took the trash can outside.

So...how is it Brit's fault that the can was taken outside and how is unfair that nobody else got to look through it? If it was in the house when she put it there and someone else took it outside, then it's not her fault. Hayden could have grabbed another trash bag and and sifted through the trash while putting what he already looked at in the other bag.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4054642;
    People keep saying that Brit was not "gracious" during the hunt and turned Lane off and pushed him back to the Brogade. Since I'm just a feed reader I was wondering what that meant. Details please, if anyone has the time. Thanks!
    I'm not sure what they meant PWS but here is my take on the Hide and Seek Game.

When I tuned into feeds...Haydon was already in the back yard...Lane, Brit and Enzo were in the kitchen area. (BB had already told them that the bedroom area/living room area was off limits...there was nothing there)

The three are searching thru everything...the cabinets drawers, icebox etc.

Bubbles and when we come back...they have moved out of the small kitchen area into the areas around table, front door and memory wall.

During this time, Brit has gone outside to dig thru trash dumped on the ground while Lane and Enzo continue looking inside.

Brit eventually finds Enzo's coin stuck in the leaf decor above dining table.

Brit and lane bicker back and forth about telling where the others is hid. Brit was saying she hasn't won anything and he won 91 dollars. I took it as a joking between them but both was frustrated in not being able to find the coin.

At some point, BB and bubbles have told them the "Wall" is off limits so no more looking there. Also from the yellow rug into small kitchen area is off limits. So basically they know the coin is located in the area from the dining table to memory wall(that is where the recycle bin was) or somewhere in the vicinity of back door (they kept going to backdoor by shoe and flamingos but only Brit went outside the back door to look)

On several occasions Brit went outside into the back yard and dug thru the trash again. Lane never went out there. During the last bubble segment - I gather from the house-guest that BB told them that the last coins were around the recycle bin or garbage.

When the feeds returned....Brit had found Lanes....Lane never found Britney's. He asked where was it and she told him in a cereal box that was wet and had chicken scum on it.

From that point...Lane was aggravated cause he said, BB said oh oh oh when Brit was looking in recycle bin. I didn't get the vibe that Brit was ungracious, I got the feeling that she was not rubbing it in their faces jumping up and down and screaming.

Now for the trash can outside - Thru conversations the house-guest had here is why Brits coin was outside.

When they all began searching, the trashcan was in the kitchen....Haydon rolled the trashcan outside and dumped it to search for someones key. He didn't pick it up and bring it back thus her key was left outside in the yard. She kept going out there looking because she thought Lane must of hidden his in the same place cause she couldn't find it anywhere else. The boys just assumed that Haydon would of found something if there was a coin in there so they never went and looked again.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks Brit pushed Lane back to Brigade during game. They were both bantering, Lane was sad he didn't win but I'm not convinced she ticked him off enough to have wanted to ditch her on purpose.

Oh Brit was upset was Lane too because when she hid hers she heard him tell the other boys that hers would be the first one they find because she is not smart enough to hide it somewhere good. She was mad about that but there again, I don't think she was "over the top" mad It was just confirmation for her again that Lane is in with the boys.

She knows the pecking order but that don't mean she likes it.

Not sure if that answers your questions but that was my take on Hide and Seek
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4054661;
    So...how is it Brit's fault that the can was taken outside and how is unfair that nobody else got to look through it? If it was in the house when she put it there and someone else took it outside, then it's not her fault. Hayden could have grabbed another trash bag and and sifted through the trash while putting what he already looked at in the other bag.
    Its not Brits fault in my eyes...It was good luck playing a part for her.
    Gotta The Fort

Good job explaining what happened snap!! It was not Britney fault.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;4054673;
    Good job explaining what happened snap!! It was not Britney fault.
    thanks carolinamom!

I guess our boring little hamsters are gonna sleep all day! Just as well. If they are sleeping we are all out of misery.
    Gotta The Fort

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4054661;
    I hate to keep beating a dead horse.... Once more.. Brit hid her coin in the trash. Hayden took the trash outside and dumped it, sifted through it a bit. Then Hayden was eliminated just minutes into the game when Enzo found Hay's coin inside the house. BB sent Hayden outside and locked him down. BB kept calling things "out of bounds", like the bedroom, staircase, cabana room, etc.. Outside was out of bounds because it was where you were sent when you were eliminated. Enzo nor Lane could go outside where the trash was. Brit, Enzo and Lane were inside looking for the coins for HOURS, with BB giving them clues, Brit knew the whole time that neither of the boys had access to her coin. Feeds would go to bubbles then you would see Lane and Brit looking in the metal flower art on the wall, where Enzo hid his coin, Brit found it, with help from BB... then Enzo was eliminated and sent outside with Hayden. Also when Brit was looking in the inside recycle bin, BB came over the intercom going 'oh oh oh'. She tore into it and found Lanes coin. BB never gave a clue for Brits key because it was impossible to get it! It was a blatant set up from BB for Brit to win 10k. If people would watch the whole three hour comp, they would have to agree. Eliminated houseguests could have been sent anywhere for lockdown, other than where one of the "coins in play" was still hidden.

It was clearer than when BB got Dustin voted out. Total interference in the game. I don't care if it had been Enzo who won the 10k like this, I would still be saying its unfair. Its not because it was Brit.

re: "Brit went outside several times looking through the outside trash". I never saw that. That area was out of bounds, like the living room, cabinets (at one point) etc.. but the HG did still look in the LR and such.. but the backyard was where you were eliminated to, doors shut. Hayden was even sleeping out there for hours.
    Last edited by ThinkPink; 09-04-2010 at 03:19 PM.
    “I fell off my pink cloud with a thud.” ~ Elizabeth Taylor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast