+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/3 Live Discussion

Re: 9/3 Live Discussion

Britney didn't seem very gracious today during the comp.
    I would still like her to stay. I agree that Lane seems to
    drift back to the BG instead of her.

There are 4 people sitting at the table and all of them are eating dinner. The only one you can hear eating is Enzo. He is disgusting.

On Thursday nights Julie has been showing them clips of things they do in the house.. She needs to show a clip of Enzo's eating noises to him this week. Then maybe he would know how nasty he sounds.

forgot to mention... its the little 4 person table. its almost over folks....
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

B in hoh shower.
    H/L/E in backyard, L just shook them up a little and had them a bit panicked.
    H asked if they'll bother to have a pov ceremony because it's obvious what will happen. L says, what if I win pov and remove Britney?
    E and H panicked by the idea that L would remove B and she'd have the only vote. They get him to say he's going to final 3 with the Brigade, but he has a cheeky grin on his face. E says he wants yo win pov so he can be sure Brigade gets to final three.
    "That's Numberwang!"

L and H accusing E of being a superfan, joking around.
    E says he watched season 10 and 11 in sequester. Watched a bit of season two. Lane testing Enzo's bb knowledge, asks him how old he is.
    They're just joking around.

Discussing the luxury comp today. Britney's coin was in the bin and Hayden took the bin outside to tip out the contents.
    Sounds like there was mo way anyone other than Britney was going to win that comp after H took the trash can outside.

Discussing how great of an alliance they are. They played the whole house and when they get to final three they'll just play the game out.
    L not saying much. I don't know that he's committed to the Brigade.

L called to DR, E says they're going to mess with his head and tell him not to trust E and H.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4054480;
    forgot to mention... its the little 4 person table. its almost over folks....
    Thank God
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Enzo's big mouth about Britney has pissed me off tonight. As it gets closer to the finale, his talk gets tougher and tougher, but of course he would never say any of this to Brit's face. He did the same thing to Ragan this past week. He's such an empty shirt sometimes.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 09-04-2010 at 01:30 AM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4054429;
    the comp might have been funny... but it wasn't well thought out by BB. They trashed the house and destroyed all the food. I'm not usually one to jump on the "there are hungry in the world" bandwagon when Brit just threw away some outdated food, but THIS was ridiculous. They are now throwing away food just because someone touched it looking for the coin.

Let's be honest now. Would YOU want to eat that food that they've touched? Half of them have their hands down their pants more often than not and most don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. I'd toss it, too!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnt hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4054510;
    Let's be honest now. Would YOU want to eat that food that they've touched? Half of them have their hands down their pants more often than not and most don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. I'd toss it, too!
    yeah I understand, which is why that post started out with "BB really didn't think this comp through". It was a needless waste of food. The kitchen could have simply been off limits. Or else, BB could have said to bag up all the food and they would feed it to animals or something.. I dunno, it was wasteful and needless.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4054496;
    Discussing the luxury comp today. Britney's coin was in the bin and Hayden took the bin outside to tip out the contents.
    Sounds like there was mo way anyone other than Britney was going to win that comp after H took the trash can outside.
    Yep. If I were Enzo and Lane I would be furious!
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

FORT Fanatic

Is anyone watching the feeds right now? How come Lane was holding the door open while enzo or whomever to do their business in the bathroom? Was that for our benefit? If so - BB should put a stop to that asap. None of those boys have anything I'd want to see on live feeds.

I'm so happy this season is almost over too. I cant think of a worse BB cast/season than the quandry of a season we're watching now. I have wondered before, does Julie Chenbot have to watch the live feeds too? I mean, wouldn't she have to in order to be able to narrarate to us during the live shows whats been happening? Or is skippy basically writing her script for her? I bet she watches them late at night like we do. Its probably more of a snooze fest for her than it is for us.... I'd bet money she is 10x more dissappointed in this cast than we are because she's wanting the show to score big ratings. Big ratings = another season. Another season = another year of salary for Julie. Right??

Bring back Renny, or even Evil Dick. Make it a big last minute twist to the game.... something unforgettable. Like, maybe even bring Jessie back!! I hate that guy but at least he'd put some drama back into our show.... For that matter, bring back Rachel!! I bet we'd get to see her duke it out with one of the boys...

Now that would be fun.. BB, if you are reading this.. Please.. Please, I'm begging you, please bring Rachel back... If you bring Rachel back, I'll plunk down money to pay for live feeds for the next 10 seasons.. I promise!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast