+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 9/3 Live Discussion

Re: 9/3 Live Discussion

I find their manner of searching very irritating.
    They're just tearing at it with not system and now they've torn the place apart they seem out of ideas but they really didn't searching thoroughly.
    They seem to be fast losing interest.

B just checked the recycle bin, but didn't find whatever it is they're looking for. Camera then zoomed in on the bin.

Bubbles every now and then, seems like they're getting clues about which areas to stop searching in each time there are bubbles.
    They seem to have been told not to look in the kitchen cabinets now.
    BB will have to outright tell them where the final item is I think.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-03-2010 at 05:25 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

haha Camera 1 is like, come on! They're making enough of a mess to where it's annoying to look at, but not enough of a mess to where they're looking hard enough. Bring Kail back and she'll tear through the house and rip apart mattresses and rip things off of walls

E just said something about finding "10 g's".

Seems like they all hid a coin each and whoever's was hid best (I assume by that they mean the las tone that gets found) gets $10k.
    E found Hayden's first so Hayden is eliminated.
    No idea where he is though.
    Last edited by fluff; 09-03-2010 at 05:41 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Ugh.. even when they're given something fun to do, they manage to make it boring. Enzo said something earlier along the lines of, "I might just go find mine just so I've found something." Is it possible they hid these things themselves and have to find each others'? Kind of like that veto where Kail destroyed the house?

If the camera is giving clues it looks like one is in the bag of the moon sand toys they got the other night, one is on/in/underneath the recycle bin and one is in the metal leaves on the wall in the kitchen.

B/E want to be able to look alone so the other two take turns to stay in Cabana so one person can look alone.
    Lane not agreeable.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Enzo just tried to lock Lane and Britney in the Cabana
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Britney found Enzo's coin.
    Enzo eliminated. Seems relieved to be able to stop looking and go outside with Hayden.
    "That's Numberwang!"

And Britney found Lane's and won the $10,000. She did well in this comp.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

the comp might have been funny... but it wasn't well thought out by BB. They trashed the house and destroyed all the food. I'm not usually one to jump on the "there are hungry in the world" bandwagon when Brit just threw away some outdated food, but THIS was ridiculous. They are now throwing away food just because someone touched it looking for the coin.

I also do not think that Britney's coin being outside and they were locked inside was at all fair. Hayden dumped the trash outside, her coin was in the trash. Enzo found Hay's coin so BB sent Hay to LD in the backyard, where Brit's coin was. Enzo and Lane had NO CHANCE of finding her coin inside the house. She was essentially given $10k by BB.
    Last edited by ThinkPink; 09-03-2010 at 07:39 PM.
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;4054429;
    I also do not think that Britney's coin being outside and they were locked inside was at all fair. Hayden dumped the trash outside, her coin was in the trash. Enzo found Jay's coin so BB sent him to LD in the backyard, where Brit's coin was. Enzo and Lane had NO CHANCE of finding her coin inside the house. She was essentially given $10k by BB.
    I missed the comp, but it sounds to me like Britney hid it in the trash and Hayden hid it outside, not Britney. Not her fault.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast