+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

9/2 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Preseason football is delaying/pre-empting the show in some areas (including mine)

Please use this thread to discuss tonight's show from the "in the know" perspective of those that watch the live feeds.

You are allowed to post live feed spoilers/rumors here. Remember, if you venture into the regular show thread, no spoilers are allowed.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 9/2 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

So nervous for tonight's HOH comp!
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Based on the previews of Kathy in the jury house going off and saying I don't care if it was a million dollars that is sick. I wonder if Matt went to the jury and told them the truth about his wife. She is the one of all of them with having cancer who would be the most mad about a lie like that.

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Anyone know the links to watch online since the show's delayed for some of us? Please email me if you have the links. Thanks!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Jury House footage at last!! I agree that Matt may have told them about the Wife Lie.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Quote Originally Posted by gagi;4053808;
    Anyone know the links to watch online since the show's delayed for some of us? Please email me if you have the links. Thanks!
    Check your inbox!
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny;4053812;
    Check your inbox!
    Thanks so much!
    Go to www.freerice.com to improve your vocabulary and feed the world!

Lane is convinced that the only one he can beat in F2 is Britney. And he wants her now instead of brigade as his F2. I think he is wrong. I think some of them would vote for her because she did play the game and all he did was float. His best shot at a win is against Enzo and he is such a knucklehead and doesn't see it.

Ragan is trying to convince Lane to keep him instead of Hayden because he can beat him easier than Hayden. Lane is considering it.

And Julie just said Matt did go to the jury and tell them about the wife lie. They are going to show the reaction next.

finally JH!!

ugh... shomance time lol
    I fell off my pink cloud with a thud. ~ Elizabeth Taylor

Finally! Jury House footage!!
    -- Jerry Seinfield

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast