+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 9/2 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/2 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie8863;4053959;
    I keep thinking about how Rachel told Enzo America loves them. Since Brenden did not win...will she stay with him...or give herself to American to enjoy. I think she will dump him....especially after her reaction tonight.
    Her reaction was horrible. She didn't even get up for a few minutes and you could see the disappointment on his face. That showmance won't make it past finale night. Unless he wins America's choice. But then again, with the kind of men Rachel dates, 25 thou isn't much so she might not even cling to him even if he does win it. Skank.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4054024;
    Her reaction was horrible. She didn't even get up for a few minutes and you could see the disappointment on his face. That showmance won't make it past finale night. Unless he wins America's choice. But then again, with the kind of men Rachel dates, 25 thou isn't much so she might not even cling to him even if he does win it. Skank.
    I agree her reation to his getting to the JH was cold. No excitement about seeing him at all. And when she hugged and kissed him it looked almost forced. She is done with him. She was only keeping it going in hopes he would make it to the end and win. And now that he hasn't she isn't going to have any use for him. .

PWS
    FORT Fogey

As I've said before, she might keep it going it she thinks it will extend her 15 minutes of fame. For example, to be on TAR you need to be a team, and past BB "couples" have been on TAR.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567