+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 9/2 Live Feed Discussion

They said there were 18 ornaments and one star, I think, in the comp.

Go Brit, I agree.

I think POV will be morph, giving Brit a huge advantage. Generally, women have done better in morph, unless the woman's name is Sheila Although BB has been screwing with us this year, changing up the lineup of challenges.

andee, all play round 1 (endurance), two losers play round 2 (names/sequence), winners from rounds 1 and 2 play round 3 (questions)

bha

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny;4053977;
    Good to see some FORTers back on here. I wonder if they'll do the Morph POV.
    I hope so, then Brit will have a chance.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Go hayden!!!

Now for Enzo or Hayden to win POV!!! Time to get Brit out. But I am all for Lane going too. I just hope Enzo and Hayden are F2.
    GO DAN!!

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

I wonder if they'll do the Morph POV.
    Probably not because Julie Chen said something about the live POV competition on Wednesday with the special eviction night. It will probably be something along the lines of who has won what when, like last year when Jordan won.
    GO DAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by go trees!;4053981;
    I think POV will be morph, giving Brit a huge advantage. Generally, women have done better in morph, unless the woman's name is Sheila Although BB has been screwing with us this year, changing up the lineup of challenges.

andee, all play round 1 (endurance), two losers play round 2 (names/sequence), winners from rounds 1 and 2 play round 3 (questions)
    Yeah, women usually do better on the morph. If Ragan had stayed, he had really studied the faces.

Thanks, go trees, on the order of comps.

So Enzo say Ragan was a good speaker. Brit says, well, he has a master's in communication. I wonder what she will say when she finds out it's a Ph. D.

Good to see some FORTers back on here. I wonder if they'll do the Morph POV.
    That is what I expect. I think Brit will excel at that one

Quote Originally Posted by smiley42585;4053991;
    Probably not because Julie Chen said something about the live POV competition on Wednesday with the special eviction night. It will probably be something along the lines of who has won what when, like last year when Jordan won.
    Oh, really? I thought that only the POV ceremony would be live. That sucks, it certainly cuts down on the plotting opportunities.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Hayden doesn't want to out the Brigade because it would upset Britney. The others don't seem as concerned with that.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Hello Everyone. Just checking in for a minute to see who won cause very busy tonight running errands. Thanks so much for the update about Hayden winning. I was hoping Brittany would win, but I figured she wouldn't since she kept breaking them and Hayden had 5 already before they went off the air.

He was my 2nd choice, so glad he got it. The Wed show sounds like it will be good. So will Thursday's show, so we will have a great week next week.

Ragan left on good terms and said goodbye to everyone.

I really enjoyed seeing the HG's entering the Jury house.

Thanks again everyone for the update. Talk to ya'll later when I have more time. Bye for now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast