+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 9/1 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/1 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

How about the Jury house, are we going to see any of it???

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers;4053221;
    That is a lot of food to waste
    Year after year I'm shocked at how much food goes to waste on BB. Not just in the house but in competitions too, where they'll have to dive into a pool of pudding or whatever. It makes me think that a hobo would probably cry if they saw that, until I remember that a hobo with a TV is no hobo at all.

I was literally in tears when Lane said that he hated "that clam or the Hamburglar or whatever". He and Britney have some of the best DR's in Big Brother history.

I placed this notice in the 9/2 Live Feed Transcripts, but maybe I should place it here as well.

The 49er/Charger game has pushed back Thursday's episode until 10 PM. I live in Orange County, but it may effect cable systems throughout Southern California, as well as Northern California. Please check you local listings.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4053711;
    I placed this notice in the 9/2 Live Feed Transcripts, but maybe I should place it here as well.

The 49er/Charger game has pushed back Thursday's episode until 10 PM. I live in Orange County, but it may effect cable systems throughout Southern California, as well as Northern California. Please check you local listings.
    And it is even later in parts of the NE, also due to football apparently. I think 13-230am. And this is THURSDAY, the only day with any suspense to the live feeders!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234