+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/1 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Re: 9/1 Show Discussion **Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;4053293;
    No one will vote for Britney in the jury. She does not have one friend in the jury house.
    I think Lane will be the only friend she has after the show unless he doesn't take her to final 2. Wait till the others watch the show and hear all the mean stuff she said about them. All of it isn't game talk either, she bad mouths people for no reason. I really hope after she watches herself she tries to change. I would have liked her if not for her all mighty attitude.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

I loved the sock puppets and dancing - how fun! It was hysterical.

And I'm so glad that Britney gets to stay another week - yay Lane! I would love for him to take her to the final 2 over the stupid Brogade...
    Love me some SYTYCD All-Stars!

Well, now I know why Ragan has been by himself most of the week. He came pretty darn close to winning that POV, and the way it went down right at the end was pretty exciting. Since he came so close, it was pretty devastating to him when Enzo did the swan dive on top of the CD.

I'm mad at both Enzo + Ragan in that comp. Ragan for being such a sore loser + Enzo for bragging and sticking his chest out like he is some bad ass. The guy barely won that comp and has won hardly anything else, so he doesn't have much to brag about. I do give him credit for beating a 90 pound person, but the way he acted all bad ass about it and like he had been winning everything was just not right IMO. They both suck.

Oh well, the way it is going down for all of them is gut wrenching, since I hardly can root for any of them. My only hope is Brittany wins out the rest of the comps to take out as many brigade members as possible. I don't like her much either, but like her better than Lane, Enzo, or Hayden because they are so undeserving. All of them for that matter are undeserving. I think that is why it is so hard for people to get excited about this ending, is they all are not very "likeable" and haven't done enough to be the champ. I think if Brittany wins out, it may teach some of the Brigade members a lesson that they can't run over everyone like they think. I hope anyway.

Lane's smirky smile to Brittany while in the HOH bed made me yell at the TV >>> "Somebody come in there and wipe that smile off his face with a slap".

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie;4053323;
    I loved the sock puppets ...
    Yes, those sock puppets were great and the best!!! I wish they made them use them all week.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4053330;
    Yes, those sock puppets were great and the best!!! I wish they made them use them all week.
    I agree both the dancing and sock puppets were fun to watch. Too bad it was longer than 12 hours. I even like watching them without drinkware and silverware.

I wish BB would make they do tasks of some kind everyday...we can only hope that BB see that we enjoyed that and include more of it next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4053324;
    Well, now I know why Ragan has been by himself most of the week. He came pretty darn close to winning that POV, and the way it went down right at the end was pretty exciting. Since he came so close, it was pretty devastating to him when Enzo did the swan dive on top of the CD.

I'm mad at both Enzo + Ragan in that comp. Ragan for being such a sore loser + Enzo for bragging and sticking his chest out like he is some bad ass. The guy barely won that comp and has won hardly anything else, so he doesn't have much to brag about. I do give him credit for beating a 90 pound person, but the way he acted all bad ass about it and like he had been winning everything was just not right IMO. They both suck.

Oh well, the way it is going down for all of them is gut wrenching, since I hardly can root for any of them. My only hope is Brittany wins out the rest of the comps to take out as many brigade members as possible. I don't like her much either, but like her better than Lane, Enzo, or Hayden because they are so undeserving. All of them for that matter are undeserving. I think that is why it is so hard for people to get excited about this ending, is they all are not very "likeable" and haven't done enough to be the champ. I think if Brittany wins out, it may teach some of the Brigade members a lesson that they can't run over everyone like they think. I hope anyway.
    Linkers you have some good points here and remind me why I admire other competitors such as Janelle. Even when she lost through a technicality she didn't whine on about it and when she won, she didn't gloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4053330;
    Agreed! Twelve hours isn't enough, those were pretty entertaining. As was the dancing. The puppets were so darn adorable, if BB loved us, the HGs would be punished for way longer.

"Someone's boring me. I think it's me." ~Dylan Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;4053307;
    I think Lane will be the only friend she has after the show unless he doesn't take her to final 2. Wait till the others watch the show and hear all the mean stuff she said about them. All of it isn't game talk either, she bad mouths people for no reason. I really hope after she watches herself she tries to change. I would have liked her if not for her all mighty attitude.
    Wait until she gets out and hears all the mean stuff they said about her. She may not want to be friends with them.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

a Broadway clam. BB must have read my Broadway-themed recap a couple weeks ago and gotten inspired
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast