Poll: Who gets your vote as the $25,000 fan favourite?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Who should get the Fan Favourite prize?

FORT Regular

Re: Who should get the Fan Favourite prize?

I'd vote for Britney. I didn't mind Brendon that much, but a vote for him would seem like a vote for him and Rachel. Yuck. Plus he didn't play his own game.

From the news online, looks like Britney and Nic's house burnt down, oh no. He saved the dogs, apparently.

On a practical note, if voting wasn't closed, I think she'd get this award for sure, to help them out. As it is, I still think it's down to her or Brendon, as in our poll.

Quote Originally Posted by andee;4061178;
    From the news online, looks like Britney and Nic's house burnt down, oh no. He saved the dogs, apparently.

On a practical note, if voting wasn't closed, I think she'd get this award for sure, to help them out. As it is, I still think it's down to her or Brendon, as in our poll.

WOW....thanks for the update Andee. I can't believe it. That is sad. Fires seem to be way too common these days. I am so glad to hear the dogs got out. I am sure Brittany will be upset by this news. I wonder if they have already told her in the Jury House. It will be interesting if she is even there tonight or if she maybe got to vote in absentia and left to be with her husband + family.

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4061269;
    WOW....thanks for the update Andee. I can't believe it. That is sad. Fires seem to be way too common these days. I am so glad to hear the dogs got out. I am sure Brittany will be upset by this news. I wonder if they have already told her in the Jury House. It will be interesting if she is even there tonight or if she maybe got to vote in absentia and left to be with her husband + family.
    So far, it appears they will not tell Brittany till after the show tonight. Nick is supposed to fly there later today to make it there by the end of the show and hopefully will get to tell her himself. This is so sad.

If you google "brittany Big brother fire", the very first link at the top has a good summary. Here is what has been reported in that article so far regarding Nick calling the producers about the news >>>

"He told them what happened and they agreed they wouldn't say anything to Britney," Laura Grisham said. "She can't do anything. The final show is tonight and it's live. There's no sense in her knowing."

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I posted the article from the Little Rock newspaper in Britney's thread if any care to read it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm pretty surprised that Britney won. I gave her all of my votes but it seemed like tons of people were voting for Brendon.

Does anyone know if Lane's "shower scene" is on Youtube? I can't seem to find it. What do I call it? My friend bet me dinner and drinks that what I saw happen didn't happen. He said no way would they show that on tv or would anyone do that knowing he is on live feeds. If I remember right it's pretty obvious what he's doing right? There's no denying it. I want a lobster dinner. lol If you all saw what I did just tell him I'm not crazy.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678