Poll: Who gets your vote as the $25,000 fan favourite?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who should get the Fan Favourite prize?

Re: Who should get the Fan Favourite prize?

Quote Originally Posted by sismith;4054312;
    I agree with you all the way. People who don't like Brendon, for the most part, don't like him because of Rachel. So he has a weakness for vile women. I think he is a good guy. And I want to send a signal to Brit and Ragan that all their vileness turned people off. They constantly made fun of people. I guess we all do that from time to time, but I believe if I knew a camera was sending every word I said out to millions of people, I would use a little self control. It didn't make the people they were making fun of look bad, it made THEM(the ones making fun of people) look bad.
    I don't like Brendon because of who he is and how he acted. Hooking up with Rachel was just one of his bad, blind moves. He is an immature, humorless, single-minded, faux-earnest oaf, who talks in threats, and badmouths people just as much as Brit & Ragan did. At least they made it funny, since they (unlike Brendon) have the self-awareness to recognize their own weaknesses and faults too. They're catty but not delusional. Brendon can't say the same.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4054282;
    Brendon winning wouldn't piss anyone off.

Folks vote for him because he's a cute boy...period.
    You think? I think the entire house dislikes him enough - and has such high opinions of how entertained we are by them - that they would be truly upset to think America voted for Brendan over one of them...And Brendan being a cute boy has nothing to do with that. He may be good looking, but after spending a BB season with him, I think for most viewers the way he's come across negates any eye candy he brings to the table.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think if you don't have info from the feeds you might feel more positively about him...and that's most viewers I think. I think we get a distorted view here at FORT as so many at least read the feeds.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4054747;
    I think if you don't have info from the feeds you might feel more positively about him...and that's most viewers I think. I think we get a distorted view here at FORT as so many at least read the feeds.
    I would agree with that too . But still, I don't think it's because he's just cute. You're right, the people who only watch the show will see a very strong competitor who was the underdog the entire time. The average viewer probably has no idea why he was so hated by the entire house - and frankly, while I'm not a fan, I'm not quite sure why there was so much sheer hatred for him either But America loves the underdog...especially when he's a strong player and clearly there for his skank...I mean girlfriend
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;4055155;
    I would agree with that too . But still, I don't think it's because he's just cute. You're right, the people who only watch the show will see a very strong competitor who was the underdog the entire time. The average viewer probably has no idea why he was so hated by the entire house - and frankly, while I'm not a fan, I'm not quite sure why there was so much sheer hatred for him either But America loves the underdog...especially when he's a strong player and clearly there for his skank...I mean girlfriend
    I would think even his fans might worry about voting for him for fear the GF/skank would get her hands on it. Even those who just watch the show. Hopefully his mom will be able to talk sense into him and not just drive him further into Rachel-land. That's assuming Rachel would think the pittance he gets as fan favorite is worth her time.
    Speaking of votes for him on the grounds of cuteness, I was reading a story about Ben Affleck today and was struck by the similarity.

Ok maybe this is the right place to post this...I want Brendon to win but increase the amount to 1 million bucks instead of 25k because this would really chap the brigade if Brendon won more than them.

Does anybody know where you can actually vote? Is it just open to text votes or can you do it on the CBS website?

I think at this point I'd vote for Brendon. I had liked Brittney, but she's gotten way too mean.
    Brendon happened to fall for someone whom I didn't like, but he wasn't actually mean spirited, like most of the others seem to be.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4056416;
    Does anybody know where you can actually vote? Is it just open to text votes or can you do it on the CBS website?
    CBS will probably open the voting to text messages and on the website at the end of Wednesday's show. (That's what they did last year)
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln

I think at this point I'd vote for Brendon. I had liked Brittney, but she's gotten way too mean.
    Brendon happened to fall for someone whom I didn't like, but he wasn't actually mean spirited, like most of the others seem to be.
    She did crack me up last night telling Enzo that 1 yr from now nobody would care about any of them. I think she gave them too much credit. I already don't care about any of them.

He definitely did his fair share of ragging on the other HG's. He said some pretty mean things about Britney. I don't want him to win it because Rachel will just glom on harder and somehow manage to end up with it, IMO.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast