View Poll Results: Who gets your vote as the $25,000 fan favourite?

Voters
219. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brendon

80 36.53%
  • Britney

73 33.33%
  • Enzo

2 0.91%
  • Hayden

4 1.83%
  • Kathy

2 0.91%
  • Lane

7 3.20%
  • Matt

21 9.59%
  • Rachel

4 1.83%
  • Ragan

26 11.87%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who should get the Fan Favourite prize?

Re: Who should get the Fan Favourite prize?

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick;4050498;
    For me it's not about who is funniest or more entertaining... It's who fought the hardest. Brendon hands down. I am indifferent on him as a person, but he fought every day he was in the house.
    I agree, but I do see where princessKim is coming from in not voting for him after he campaigned to get voted out. For me though, what he later did to try to stay in outweighs that.

I don't find Britney particularly funny because it seems that the majority of her humour has a victim. She seems to make her little comments and crack jokes at other people's expense. That gets very old for me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I voted for Matt. Though he is not my favorite player overall this season he did entertain me the most and kept the game interesting.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Landscape Dept. at THE UNIVERSITY of OKLAHOMA Norman okieHOMER

I vote Brit. She made me laugh more than the others.

Brendon, as long as we could add the clause that he couldn't us it for Rachel in any way, shape or form.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I am really up in the air on who to vote for.
    I would vote for Brendon but I think he would give it to Rachel and tell she was the one who deserved and earned it more than him. And she would agree with him and take it.
    So he wont get my vote just for that reason.

I liked Brendon from the start but didn't like his game with Rachel in it. Definately just as I predicted great game after she left, she kept his head so messed up while she was there. He really messed his game up by pinning himself to that crazy nut. Hopefully the reality of what she is sinks in and he dumps her when the show is over.

I think right now I am leaning towards giving my vote to Matt.
    He did play a good game. Stayed cool calm and collected and is the reason the other 3 idiots made it so far. They used him to further themselves and let him be the target. He carried them and then they turned on him because they didn't want to sit beside him at the end. He made 2 huge mistakes. One was telling that lie about his wife and the other was not dumping the brigade before they dumped him. He should have taken out Enzo or Brit not Kathy, it cost him the game. They knew he played a good game and then the sympathy votes because of his wife would have made him the winner. He should have known better. Sympathetic people are always voted out of the house. No one wants to take someone like that to the jury vote. If he had made it to the end he would have won.
    Last edited by sonii82; 08-28-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;4050799;
    Brendon, as long as we could add the clause that he couldn't us it for Rachel in any way, shape or form.

Perhaps they could put a hold on it and only pay out after they've split up. Say, a week after the finale.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was at a site yesterday that listed four different fan fave polls and Brendon was leading all of them.
    In one he was about 10% over Ragan, but in all the others he had a very clear lead.
    Of course there are still another couple of weeks to go and the longer you are away from the game the more your chances of winning decrease (imo) so I don't know that he'll stay in the lead, or it the polls quoted are even representative of how the public will vote, but I thought it was interesting that someone who has been so disliked is getting a lot of votes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think it's more that everyone dislikes the Brogade so much... I'm waiting. If Brit or Ragan manages to pull off some kind of upset of them then s/he definitely gets my vote!

Brendon over Britney??

bha

I vote for Britney....she's been entertaining and she has played the game and won competitions.
    The Best Things in Life are Free.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast