Poll: Who gets your vote as the $25,000 fan favourite?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Who should get the Fan Favourite prize?

Re: Who should get the Fan Favourite prize?

I voted for Ragan (thinking he goes to JH) because he really needs the money. Plus, he has added to the season with humor...wait...don't throw bricks. He has given us moments that weren't nasty toward Brendon and Rachel once in awhile.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Britney for me!! No way would I vote for Brendon.....so Rachel could spend it.

Although I have serious issues with matt and his lie, he was an awesome game player and I think he deserves the money for that (and for putting up with ragan without strangling him lol)

I'll give Brendon credit for stepping it up after Rachel left, but I can't call him my favorite. And giving him the cash would essentially give it to Rachel.

If Matt hadn't given up at the end and stayed loyal to those idiot Brigaders, I'd vote for him. But, Britney would get my vote now. Her Diary Rooms have been hilarious and she's played well.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

For me it's not about who is funniest or more entertaining... It's who fought the hardest. Brendon hands down. I am indifferent on him as a person, but he fought every day he was in the house.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I see what you mean but I could never vote for Brendon simply because he was begging the house to vote him out instead of Rachel.I can't give any prize to someone who essentially quit the game.

I'm a Matt fan, but I cannot vote for him because IMHO he and Britney ruined this season. I should vote for Brendon because he won a lot competitions and he actually worked around the house, but his social game was terrible.

So I voted for Britney, primarily because she entertained us so much in the diary room.

I can't vote for Brendon. Winning any money would just cause Rachel to use him even more and she'd probably end up benefiting the most. If he weren't with her, then I would consider it but he is so it's a mute point. I voted for Britney. Matt would be my second choice.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I voted Matt. He played a great game up until the end. I guess I can see where you might want to play both sides if you don't have the knowledge the hamster-viewers have, but he really should have cut and run from the Brigade and aligned with Brit and Ragan. Plus he's the only one I think that I could tolerate in real life - the rest have either too much crazy, too much nasty, or too much of both.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

definitely ragan or brit... those two have made me laugh hard this season.. I could never go for brendon. He makes my skin crawl.
    Britney: "Brendon has the worst sportsmanship I've ever seen and I played 5th grade basketball"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast