+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BB After Dark on Canadian TV

BB After Dark on Canadian TV

The new Global Reality Channel is showing BB After Dark every night between 12am and 3am.

The channel is currently on a free trial to Rogers customers and if you're a Rogers VIP customer, like myself, you'll continue to receive the channel as part of your package after the trial runs out in September.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: BB After Dark on Canadian TV

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4032246;
    The new Global Reality Channel is showing BB After Dark every night between 12am and 3am.

The channel is currently on a free trial to Rogers customers and if you're a Rogers VIP customer, like myself, you'll continue to receive the channel as part of your package after the trial runs out in September.

They don't have Rogers in my area : (

I wish that Global would hurry up and get the channel on Shaw.

Aww, that's a shame. When I first moved to Canada we had Shaw then we heard they did a territory switch with Rogers, or something to that effect.

A couple of weekends back they played the entire All-Star season and about two weeks before that all of season 2.

I wasn't impressed by what I saw on After Dark. I know I only have that one episode to go by, but I thought it was mind-numbingly dull.
    Hopefully Global and Shaw will come to an arrangement where you get the Reality Channel, it's been fun to watch some of the old series again.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I love it when TV Tropolis puts on the Survivor marathons and that channel is owned by Global too so I am hoping that we will get this Reality channel at some point too.

elk

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4032246;

I am loving the Global Reality Channel...I finally get to see BBAD! I have also watched a few episodes of BB2 (Dr. Will's reign of terror!) and some of All Stars. Yes, it is true...I have no life, lol.
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Global Reality Channel is only available on Rogers in Ontario at this time.

Hopefully they will make it available across Canada at some point soon.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Rogers has a free preview of this channel on now. Currently it's showing BB, with Lane and Brittany in the HOH room, and it says it's LIVE, but there is either very choppy sound or no sound, it goes back and forth on that. I'm not sure if this is BBAD, since I have never seen that, but at least this shows that we may all have access to this channel soon.
    Last edited by StarryElf; 09-07-2010 at 12:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread