Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: BB12 Tweets **Possible Live Feed Spoilers**

BB12 Tweets **Possible Live Feed Spoilers**

James Rhine is tweeting up a storm about this cast.

It's official, Brittney has beat out Marcellas and myself as whiners. Although we had reasons 2nd time around... about 18 hours ago via web

no more comparisons of Janelle and Rachel. It's not even close and insulting to Janelle. about 18 hours ago via web

Maybe we can get subtitles for Rachel so viewers can understand her. #BB12 about 18 hours ago via web

Monet has some good thoughts, wish BB had her on the show this year. about 18 hours ago via web

and another Twist bites the dust... How bout BB try a something new like bringing Kaysar. about 18 hours ago via web

did Enzo just get an alliance with Ragan or the actual fruitcake? about 18 hours ago via web

This comp is as lame as this season, budget must be about .45 cents this season. about 18 hours ago via web

Why aren't they after Hayden, I thought Brendon was coming after him and his hair for a double eviction? about 18 hours ago via web

@JoeMacsTwsdAngl for several reasons...BB has made it the Rachel and Brendon show so I would like to see some game play instead of foreplay about 18 hours ago via web in reply to JoeMacsTwsdAngl

WTF!!!! I never got tequila!!! They are trying hard for ratings... about 18 hours ago via twidroid
    Last edited by JavaJo; 07-19-2010 at 02:46 PM.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: BB12 Tweets **Possible Live Feed Spoilers**

thanks Java Jo!
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

FORT Fanatic

thats funny i too thought maybe bb should bring kaysar back to shake up the house with people he's never played with. that would be interesting.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Kaysar already had THREE chances at this game. As much as we all love him, that is more than enough.
    Wake up and be awesome

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Ronnie:

rjrobot - Rachel has no more power!!!!!! Vote how you want people!!!!! God danger! !!!!!!

rjrobot - These HGs are too eager to please the masses - they need to realize putting out Matt is the best option!

rjrobot - Guys drama would be HUGE if Matt goes- it pisses of Rachel, Brenda, AND The Brigade that's over 50% the house!!

rjrobot - Plus it would be a blindside - come on!!!!!!!!

rjrobot - Then They just keep it quiet and BOOM goes the dynamite on the live show
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3993887;
    Ronnie: rjrobot - Guys drama would be HUGE if Matt goes- it pisses of Rachel, Brenda, AND The Brigade that's over 50% the house!!

rjrobot - Plus it would be a blindside - come on!!!!!!!!
    And yet genius, if it pisses off over 50% of the house, how likely is it he goes? Hmmmmmmmm........
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3995733;
    And yet genius, if it pisses off over 50% of the house, how likely is it he goes? Hmmmmmmmm........
    He is just as delusional as ever... idiot

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Michele (BB11) - omg Rachel is a broken record!!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

rjrobot - Guys - There are no lifetime friends in the house.... it was a lie! Annie just said that to throw suspicion around

BigBrotherHOH - Vegas in the house & BB is def. EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED! Houses split, friends leave, paranoia kicks in & LOVE BLOSSOMS! xox Rachel

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast