Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: BB12 Tweets **Possible Live Feed Spoilers**

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: BB12 Tweets **Possible Live Feed Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4030385;
    What does that mean?
    Earlier today they were talking about Annie telling her story about being bisexual. They were saying how it was strange because she was making it sound like production had told her she couldn't talk about it, or maybe that her partner didn't sign the release, just that there was something "off" about the story. I remember them saying that when Annie was still in the house, too. That it just didn't add up.

So today when they were talking about it, Ragan made a couple of jokes. I don't remember exactly what he said though, but they were laughing a little bit about how the story just didn't seem right.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

HOH tweet from Matt:

Hey, it's Matt! All this arguing in the house is super fun. If I wasn't such a prime saboteur suspect, I'd love to join in. Maybe next week!
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

another HOH from Matt:

Are Brendon and Rachel for real? C'mon, America - they're plants, right? There's no way they can be that genuinely mental. -Matt

"plants" makes me think of Dan

from James Rhine during tonight's show: (start at bottom)

# Like I said last week, rachel goes home and the show becomes BORING 2 minutes ago via web

# This is over... who's going home? 4 minutes ago via web

# Love Brittney 20 minutes ago via web

# Rachel just talked about "lowering her standards"! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA are you kidding? 22 minutes ago via web

# wow... Brenda and Rachel beat out by Brittney and Kathy #BB12 The odds were in your favor... 24 minutes ago via web

# Brenda #fail Rachel needs a new man 26 minutes ago via web

# Dear Rachel, from someone nom'd all the time... relax it's not personal. It's win or go home. 27 minutes ago via web

# Rachel was just beat by a piece of furniture masquerading as a forehead. #BB12 28 minutes ago via web

# Thinking is what gets you in trouble Brenden... Pick a new hobby. 31 minutes ago via web

# Old memories Jordan? You won $500K and got a bf. They should be alllll goood #BB12 33 minutes ago via web

# When Rachel goes home do you think Brenda will wear her bra at comps? #BB12 34 minutes ago via web

# Brian BB10 doesn't even want to be compared to Rachelle and at least she lasted more than 48 hours. 37 minutes ago via web

# maggiemae802 @jamesrhine Rachele RT jamesrhine Is there anyone still comparing Rach to Janelle? #BB12 #blind #dumba** 39 minutes ago via web in reply to jamesrhine

# Too bad the POV isn't installing weave...

# Is there anyone still comparing Rach to Janelle? #BB12 #blind #dumba** about 1 hour ago via web

# That scene was so melodramatic and cheesy that I just tried to slap my computer. #BB12 about 1 hour ago via web

# I wish Brendan would win and use it on Rachel so he'd be a bigger tool than that kid on Survivor that gave away immunity. #BB12 about 1 hour ago via web

# Kathy's forehead is playing stronger than she is #BB12 about 1 hour ago via web

# C-Both? about 1 hour ago via web

# Will Rachel; A-scream more or B-cry more? #BB12 about 1 hour ago via web

Andrew:

wow i threw up 3x hearing Rachel and Brendon love this and love that - ugh

James Rhine during tonight's show (read from bottom up)

# Kathy is probably already about to choke herself with the rope and will need security to save her. 5 minutes ago via web

# I like the fact that it is an individual comp and no one can gang up on Brenda 7 minutes ago via web

# Lane is going to start line dancing to the music and forget to play 11 minutes ago via web

# looks like it's easier for the smaller players from here. #BB12 12 minutes ago via web

# if the comp is purely physical then they want Brenda to win. 13 minutes ago via web

# Choose "Baby Seal and Brenda's tears" for the Have Nots! 17 minutes ago via web

# Did Brenda just promise to get himself out? 18 minutes ago via web

# Rachel was a great competitor. Her gameplay will be missed, but thats about it. #BB12 20 minutes ago via web

# someone in the audience throw water on her and see if she melts! 22 minutes ago via web

# and the crying begins in 3,2,1... #BB12 23 minutes ago via web

# from @MaMoosie- Rachel, grab 2 beers and take the slide out 23 minutes ago via web

# Brenda could have played this so well and sunk below the radar with Rachel leaving, but he's a "knight" and he must avenge his master's evic 27 minutes ago via web

# hahahhaha! thank you Brittney. I guess Rachel is out this b****. #BB12 28 minutes ago via web

# Just please evict Brenda already... Let his plan workout for Rachel and for the viewers as well. 29 minutes ago via web

# popreview @jamesrhine They didn't show it, but Bren told Brit her fiance was f***ing tons of girls while she's on BB. 31 minutes ago via web in reply to jamesrhine Retweeted by jamesrhine and 1 other

# it's really not fair to bring an "ex-fiance" on to discuss Brenda 35 minutes ago via web

# tartu85 @jamesrhine Cue Celine Dion... 43 minutes ago via web in reply to jamesrhine Retweeted by jamesrhine

# Julie starting stuff! I like it! Maybe the robot was replaced this season??? 42 minutes ago via web

# They have the power of love... Brenchel will reign forever. (in their minds) 44 minutes ago via web

# I wonder if the HG are paying attention to who gets called to the DR the most as a clue for the Saboteur? about 1 hour ago via web

# @FWD5 Ragan is as fake as any of em except maybe Matt. No one else has stepped up, not Enzo, Lane, or Cousin It. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to FWD5

# The Brigade has a good point about keeping Rachel #BB12 They should work out a deal with her for votes in sequester about 1 hour ago via web

# The Brigade hasn't been discovered because Kathy gets more airtime. about 1 hour ago via web

# @delon03 I'm not gay or a woman so he won't step to it. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to delon03

# So instead of being a man and winning the veto comp he attacks women and the gay guy. Rachel is obvi impressed since she has his nuts. #BB12 about 1 hour ago via web

# How bout you just ask for your DOR Brenda #BB12 about 1 hour ago via web

# #BB12 Brenda has just replaced Rachel as the biggest tool this season, but thankfully Rachel has a full episode to reclaim the lead about 1 hour ago via web

tonight's episode as seen by James: (start reading from bottom up) (I bolded my favorites )

# Starting to like Brenden's game play, he using this time wisely as HOH. 16 minutes ago via web

# I thought we'd find Brenden in his bed, fetal position, clutching Rachel's picture and crying.

# Escargot is pretty yummy

# The HG have to be over the Saboteur by now

# I love that Brenden is a competitor but I wish him and Rachel had not fallen in love and turned this show into crap. Coulda been great...

# I wonder if Enzo has friends outside the house?

# If Brenden and Rachel met in the real world it'd be like the dentist and the hooker from the Hangover.

# Brenden lives at home??

# Enzo has replaced Kathy... or at least tied her for suckage.

# I thought slop was bad, but this Have Not stuff is really breaking people down. I can't imagine having to deal with that as well.

# I like that Brenda is taking on the house, I just wish he as motivated by winning and the game and not Rachel #buzzKill

# Ragan is breaking down, this season might be too long for him.

# The HG must really hate Brenden and the whining over Rachel and "love".

# Lane has decided to play. Week 6 is a great time to start

# The reason Brenda was able to maneuver through this comp is because of his experience with Rachel's weave. How fair is that?

# golf is probably more exciting than watching Brenden pant about Rachel during this comp.

# Enzo and Hayden are like a hybrid of douche and retardation

# How is Brendens shirt so clean in the DR if he is wearing it during this competition?

# Matt should know, he is the Brigade. The rest are lame.

Lydia:

You talk a lot of s*** about me on #bb12 this summer @RaganFox but you calling Rachel," A Nasty red head parrot from h***," make's up 4 it

Brendon's first HOH tweet:

My HOH was intense! Rope course cut me up. Ragan&Matt hate me.Enzo,Hayden,Kathy&I have bonded 2 fight the 3-headed dragon for Rach! -Brendon

from Janelle during tonight's show: (she's been a Rachel fan up until now)

I didn't like Rachel's comment to Ragen. Ugh. Such an un-rootable cast! I am cheering for Brit, Ragen, Hayden, and Brendon to win!

Closed Thread