Re: Letters to the House Guests ***possible spoilers***

Dear Enzo

You need to stop calling yourself Meow Meow. You are Not tasty or a treat

Sincerely
    Meow Mix

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Dear Kristen,

You stole our wig. Mrs. Roper's been looking everywhere.

Sincerely,

Three's Company

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Dear Brendon and Rachel,

The whining and wine are not mixing well, PLEASE STOP!

Brendon .. she's really just not into you.

Rachel .. your need for attention .. well when you get out of the house you will find you have plenty ... probably not the kind you were expecting .. but as you ALWAYS say.. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

Ragan - GO BEACH!

Britney -- Keep it up...you are my entertainment

Matt -- As a mother I am asking you to PLEASE pull your hand out of your pants!???

Kirsten - hope your life is better when you leave on Thursday .. really - thank your lucky stars that you won't be stuck in seclusion with Rachel!

Kathy - I had cancer too .. so I know the small chance of getting Leukemia - I can pretty much guarantee that you will not die of Leukemia - you have a better chance of dying because of your smoking! (Haven't you seen the lungs of a lung cancer victim?)

Lane - WHO ARE YOU? The only time I even get a gander is when you are being silly with Britney.

Enzo - MEOW? SERIOUSLY? That's what you want to be remembered for?

Hayden - you are going to miss the first part of the fall semester if you don't leave this week ... and let Kristen cut your hair before she goes...
    Wasting away another summer...

Dear BB, Please Fed-Ex these letters below to the HG's. And by the way, please come up with better Competitions + do a better job of casting some diverse "regular folks" next year. They can even be a little ugly if they have a more interesting personality. Thanks.

Brendon - WTH? Do you really want to be seen on National TV sucking up to Rachel? Haven't you realized that she is not the person you "want her to be", but she is who she is, and you cannot change her drinking habits, party-girlness, etc. There is no long-term future with her, and she has realized this, but you have not. Please make a nice clean breakup, and just "be friends" because you are embarrassing yourself. Please stop.

Rachel - Please just go ahead and kindly break up with Brendon. You have realized it is the right thing to do, but you are still leading him on. It is cruel to do that to Brendon. Please stop using him. Please break up with him now. We can't hardly stand it anymore. We know you like to cause small "rifts" with him, so that you can see him come begging back to you, but that is cruel to do that to Brendon. Please end this madness now.

Ragan - Good Job so far with figuring a lot of things out, but now use that information for yourself, and don't share certain things you figured out with everyone else in the house, especially people who will stab you in the back like Branchel + Brittany.

Britney - Smart Sassy Girl. Make a strong alliance now before its too late.

Matt - No advice for you. Still mad at you for not putting Brendon + Rachel on the block. You will shoot yourself in the foot no matter what anyone else tells you.

Kristen - Goodbye Thursday!!! Congrats on standing up to Rachel. Give her a little more on Thursday.

Kathy - Please just try to do something. Anything. Please.

Lane - Good job floating on the Brigade's shoulders. You need a side-alliance.

Enzo - You need to break away from the Brigade and form your own alliance.

Haydon - Your side-alliance with Kristen hurt yourself and the Brigade. Selfishness may come back to bite you in the butt. Once Kristen is gone, you may want to talk with Brittany and maybe start a side-alliance with her if you think the Brigade will crumble.

Dear Matt,

I promise, I won't fall off. Please stop grabbing me all the time. I hate feeling raw.

Sincerely,

Your penis

Dear Enzo,

You are not me, so stop acting like it,

Sincerely,
    God
    I am only as strong as the cocktails I drink,
    the hairspray I use, and the friends I have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12