+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 771

Thread: BB 12 Strategy Discussion Thread

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    909

    Re: BB 12 Strategy Discussion Thread

    i really don't think most people want the brigade to be smart, one of them needs to go first. however i think they are using britney to do their dirty work to make the first blow against brenchel to get the target off their backs. i have to wonder who ragan would put up if he won hoh next week? are they going to let kathy last longer than brenchel?

  2. #42
    Resident "tyrant" JavaJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bedlam
    Posts
    6,231

    Re: BB 12 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by realityfan25;4018070;
    i really don't think most people want the brigade to be smart, one of them needs to go first. however i think they are using britney to do their dirty work to make the first blow against brenchel to get the target off their backs. i have to wonder who ragan would put up if he won hoh next week? are they going to let kathy last longer than brenchel?
    How exactly are they doing that? I don't understand what you mean by that. Brit isn't HOH and there's no guarantee that she will be next week. Also, I highly doubt she's going to use that POV because she wants Kristen gone. She'd use it on Hayden before she'd ever use it on Kristen.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    909

    Re: BB 12 Strategy Discussion Thread

    i'm revising my predictions

    kristen obviously goes this week

    9 to go
    hoh-britney
    noms-brenchel
    veto-rachel
    evicted-brendon

    8 to go
    hoh-rachel
    noms-matt/lane
    veto-matt
    backdoored-britney
    evicted-britney

    7 to go
    hoh-enzo or any brigader
    noms-rachel/kathy
    veto-rachel
    replaced-ragan
    evicted-kathy

    6 to go
    hoh-ragan
    noms-rachel/hayden
    veto-enzo or any brigader
    replaced if hayden wins-another brigader likely lane
    evicted-rachel

    5 to go
    hoh-another brigader-lane or enzo
    noms-ragan/matt
    veto-a brigader
    possible replacement-hayden if matt wins
    evicted-ragan

    4 to go
    hoh-matt
    noms-hayden/lane
    veto-enzo
    evicted-hayden

    3 to go
    first rd-matt, 2ns rd-enzo, hoh-matt
    evicted-lane

    f 2-enzo and matt

    brendon-matt
    britney-matt
    kathy-enzo
    rachel-matt
    ragan-matt-wins big brother 12
    hayden-matt
    lane-matt

    and will bb be renewed after this disastrous season?

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey Sticker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,545

    Re: BB 12 Strategy Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4015075;
    It's time the others twigged that there's a large alliance in the house (the Brigade). It's ridiculous to think that everyone except Rachel and Brendon has no strong alliances this far into the game.
    All those guys not alligned with anyone? Come on!!!

    So true. It's incredible to think that Brittany, Regan, Kathy, and Branchel have not contemplated that there just HAS to be another alliance somewhere in the house. I think the only reason the "brigade" alliance has gotten away with it so far, is because it is kind of a weak wishy/washy alliance. The way Matt didn't put up Branchel when he had HOH was a selfish move by him, and hurt his alliance. The way Haydon had a relationship + sort of a side-alliance with Kristen was also selfish, and kind of jeapordized the alliance is another example. The Brigade has lasted this far because it is not an obviously strong bond. So, by accident, by being kind of a wishy/washy alliance, it has allowed them to remain undetected.

    Future BB alliances will have to remember to use this strategy. Make some moves that purposely seem to go against the alliance.

  5. #45
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Re: BB 12 Strategy Discussion Thread

    I'm disappointed in the way Rachel has caved since being nominated alongside Brendon.
    I expected more fight from her.

    Normally I'd have preferred her to stay because I think she's the better competitor, although her social game isn't great, but I'd like to see if the Brigade will go ahead with the plan of allowing Brendon to win HoH next week (not that it's entirely up to them of course).
    I tihnk that's good strategy, to go about convincing him that at least three of the Brigade memebrs have close, two person alliances with the floaters , Matt with Raga, Lane with Britney for example, so they can try to avoid having two Brigade members nominated.
    I'd like to see how this plays out.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,157

    Re: 8/7 Live feed discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;4028632;
    Enzo is starting to make me want him to go home. He wants everyone to do the dirty work and he can sit back and enjoy the ride. I wonder how long it takes the brigade to catch on to his plan!
    Just reading earlier discussion I missed and wanted to agree with you. He is really beginning to irritate me too. I'm not sure what he is adding to the Brigade except a little comedy relief with Lane occasionally.

    I'm really curious to see how the Brigade breaks down if they make it to final 4
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  7. #47
    PWS
    PWS is offline
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    15,854

    Re: 8/7 Live feed discussion

    So if one of B/R goes home that leaves the following "pairs"

    Brogade--side alliance

    Matt-Ragan
    Lane-Brit
    Hayden--??
    Enzo--??

    plus Kathy and either B or R.... Enzo is already plotting to evict Matt's side alliance (see today's transcript), and then I assume Lane's. If Enzo and Hayden have hooked up with Brendon or Rachel (ok, I admit I only see that happening if Rachel leaves) then they will have an alliance of 3 that can evict Matt and Lane with any luck, unless those two pick up Kathy. I assume the Brogade will come out of the closet "in two weeks" after Ragan and Brit are gone.
    Obviously a lot depends on whether any of the side people win HOH, and I think it is not out of the question for either Ragan or Brit... but if they haven't found out about the Brogade by then it won't do them much good. I SO hope Ragan overhears something and a light bulb goes off.... It's almost too late to stop Enzo from running the table.

  8. #48
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,157

    Re: 8/7 Live feed discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4028730;
    So if one of B/R goes home that leaves the following "pairs"

    Brogade--side alliance

    Matt-Ragan
    Lane-Brit
    Hayden--??
    Enzo--??

    plus Kathy and either B or R.... Enzo is already plotting to evict Matt's side alliance (see today's transcript), and then I assume Lane's. If Enzo and Hayden have hooked up with Brendon or Rachel (ok, I admit I only see that happening if Rachel leaves) then they will have an alliance of 3 that can evict Matt and Lane with any luck, unless those two pick up Kathy. I assume the Brogade will come out of the closet "in two weeks" after Ragan and Brit are gone.
    Obviously a lot depends on whether any of the side people win HOH, and I think it is not out of the question for either Ragan or Brit... but if they haven't found out about the Brogade by then it won't do them much good. I SO hope Ragan overhears something and a light bulb goes off.... It's almost too late to stop Enzo from running the table.
    I agree...I'm not too sure who I want to stay long term....I change from week to week. I would like to see Ragan win HOH next so that he can win his 20K from Sab mission. I don't believe has a chance as long as Enzo stays in. Enzo has a side alliance with almost everyone in the house but is being protected by the Brigade also. I think Haydon, Lane and Matt will need to cut him first. He has made no enemies and will be a real threat when it comes to final two vote.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

  9. #49
    FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Tar Heel State
    Posts
    22,269

    Re: 8/7 Live feed discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by PWS;4028730;
    So if one of B/R goes home that leaves the following "pairs"

    Brogade--side alliance

    Matt-Ragan
    Lane-Brit
    Hayden--??
    Enzo--??

    plus Kathy and either B or R.... Enzo is already plotting to evict Matt's side alliance (see today's transcript), and then I assume Lane's. If Enzo and Hayden have hooked up with Brendon or Rachel (ok, I admit I only see that happening if Rachel leaves) then they will have an alliance of 3 that can evict Matt and Lane with any luck, unless those two pick up Kathy. I assume the Brogade will come out of the closet "in two weeks" after Ragan and Brit are gone.
    Obviously a lot depends on whether any of the side people win HOH, and I think it is not out of the question for either Ragan or Brit... but if they haven't found out about the Brogade by then it won't do them much good. I SO hope Ragan overhears something and a light bulb goes off.... It's almost too late to stop Enzo from running the table.
    It's not just Enzo's plan -- the whole point of the Brigade having these side alliances has been to try to help ensure that if one of them is nominated, they are sitting next to their side alliance person, so that the Brigade member will be safe.

    After Ragan's fight with B/R yesterday, Enzo is pointing out that even if worst case scenario Brendon wins HOH next week, he would probably put up Matt and Ragan. That's fine with them, because they could still keep Matt safe. They even think it might end up being best to throw HOH to Brendon so that happens. Then the next week, Brendon wouldn't be able to play for HOH, and whoever wins would probably put up Brendon and Kathy, and they would vote Brendon out, then final 6 would be Britney and Kathy with the Brigade and they feel like they would have a good chance to then make final 4.

    It's actually a very good plan.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

  10. #50
    FORT Fogey Snapit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,157

    Re: 8/7 Live feed discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;4028740;
    It's not just Enzo's plan -- the whole point of the Brigade having these side alliances has been to try to help ensure that if one of them is nominated, they are sitting next to their side alliance person, so that the Brigade member will be safe.

    After Ragan's fight with B/R yesterday, Enzo is pointing out that even if worst case scenario Brendon wins HOH next week, he would probably put up Matt and Ragan. That's fine with them, because they could still keep Matt safe. They even think it might end up being best to throw HOH to Brendon so that happens. Then the next week, Brendon wouldn't be able to play for HOH, and whoever wins would probably put up Brendon and Kathy, and they would vote Brendon out, then final 6 would be Britney and Kathy with the Brigade and they feel like they would have a good chance to then make final 4.

    It's actually a very good plan.
    Well...I don't like the plan cause I want Ragan to stay and win his 20K.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.