+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: BB 12 Strategy Discussion Thread

Re: BB 12 Strategy Discussion Thread

Who should they nominate? Hayden and Kristen

Who will they nominate? Hayden and Kristen (fingers crossed)

What do you think the ramifications of the nominations will be? No worse than they currently are. Rachel and Brenon will be targets for the next hoh, almost certainly.

Who will ultimately go home? Hopefully Kristen.

What is their best possible move? Nominate two people either of whom you would be happy to see booted. If one removes his/herself after winning POV replace with another you would be happy to see go home. No pawn. Standard gameplay imo that the HoH should follow every week.

What is their worst possible move? Doing a Matt and nominating for a backdoor opportunity that might not become available.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Who should they nominate? Hayden and Kristen

Who will they nominate? Kristen and Kathy or Kristen and Lane

What do you think the ramifications of the nominations will be? Kristen will be on a tear this week. Might even be on par with Jen from Season 8..

Who will ultimately go home? Kristen.

What is their best possible move? Kristen and Hayden and if one wins POV, evict the other one.

What is their worst possible move? Putting Kristen up against anyone but Hayden. Too risky that one would win POV and remove the other.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4014771;
    What is their best possible move? Nominate two people either of whom you would be happy to see booted. If one removes his/herself after winning POV replace with another you would be happy to see go home. No pawn. Standard gameplay imo that the HoH should follow every week.

What is their worst possible move? Doing a Matt and nominating for a backdoor opportunity that might not become available.
    I completely agree! It seems like that oh-so-simple strategy gets used less and less in BB. Instead of realizing there are at least 4-5 people at any given moment who would be good to get rid of, the HOH (whoever that may be) tends to focus on one person they really just "have" to get out and then spends all their time figuring out how to make that work.

Seems to me, with almost the entire house out to get them (the only ones Rachel trusts not to put her up are Ragan, Brit and Matt), any player she thinks might get HOH would be a decent eviction for Rachel.

ETA: That said, I'm still hoping for a Kristen boot!!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;4014910;
    I completely agree! It seems like that oh-so-simple strategy gets used less and less in BB. Instead of realizing there are at least 4-5 people at any given moment who would be good to get rid of, the HOH (whoever that may be) tends to focus on one person they really just "have" to get out and then spends all their time figuring out how to make that work.
    Right.
    I see no reason why it was more important for Matt to get Brendon evicted than to get Rachel evicted.
    Of course you might always have a preferred result, but had Rachel and Brendan been nominated last week Brendon would almost certainly have removed himself after winning POV, Rachel gets voted out and isn't HoH this week.

The "Six Finger Plan" doesn't work any longer.
    POV players are selected randomly so even if you don't originally nominate your target there is a chance that person might still get to play for POV.

It's time the others twigged that there's a large alliance in the house (the Brigade). It's ridiculous to think that everyone except Rachel and Brendon has no strong alliances this far into the game.
    All those guys not alligned with anyone? Come on!!!
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4015075;
    It's time the others twigged that there's a large alliance in the house (the Brigade). It's ridiculous to think that everyone except Rachel and Brendon has no strong alliances this far into the game.
    All those guys not alligned with anyone? Come on!!!
    Absolutely! I said the same thing in another thread. When has BB ever not had alliances going on? I get this house seems to live in a giant kumbayah bubble, but for the rest to believe that Rachel and Brendon are the only ones working together is nuts Maybe with Haydon and Kristen on the block, and the upcoming POV, things could get interesting within the brigade alliance and the other hg's will start to catch a clue
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Well, the "house" doesn't really need to get a clue for major drama to happen; just Rachel and Brendon have to get a clue. Because the rest of the house wouldn't care as much, if anything they would join forces to get R&B out openly.

Enzo is friendly with R&B and acts like a loner. Lane looks like he's sort of with Britney. Hayden and Kristen are inseparable. and Matt is close to Ragan, as well as being someone who has struck deals with R&B in the past. So I can easily see why the Brigade continues to go un-noticed. Now if only they could get on the same page about how to act, they would have more success as an alliance...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Britney won POV, I don't think it would be in her best I interest to remove anyone from the block.
    But, if she did what would be the ramifications of removing Kristen or Hayden?
    Does Rachel put up the same person no matter who gets taken down?
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

I was just catching up on the last hour or so I missed last night when I went to bed, and I saw where Enzo was saying he thinks they should get Rachel out before Brendon. I think he's right. The others have said they want Brendon out first because they think Rachel will crumble. I think it might be the opposite. Rachel is as strong a competitor as Brendon is, and I think she knows more about the game. I think Brendon is hurting Rachel. She may "crumble" for a day or two but then I think she'd come out fighting even stronger. I think Brendon would be like a lost puppy without Rachel.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Re: 7/31 Live Feed Discussion

They are definitely right that Rachel wouldn't crumble, although she would make their lives a living hell by constantly asking, "Why? Why me? I'm a fighter! You don't know what I'm up against! Whyyyy?"

Once either one of them leaves, the other will have no friends in the house. Ragan will still be a listening ear, but Matt and Britney and Enzo will no longer see the need to pretend anymore. The thing that worries me if Rachel goes first is that Brendon would be more apt to continue his POV streak to save himself. It's the only real tool in his belt, but it's been very effective so far. Rachel's emotions may not hold up as well if she's a loner with only a half-interested Kathy to talk to.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

You watch, these idiots will leave Brendon and Rachel in the game until the very end. I don't understand why people don't automatically try to break up obvious pairs? I mean look at the Donatos. Obviously they should have been broken up, but they made it til the end. Look at All-Stars. Those players were supposed to be "All Stars" and they left the super obvious alliance of Will and Boogie together until the Final 4. Dr. Will only got evicted because Janelle wised up and realized Will wouldn't take her to the finals over Boogie.

I just don't understand why people keep letting stupid stuff happen. Last week, Matt should have put Brendon and Rachel on the block, assuring that one of them would have gone home.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread