+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: BB 12 Strategy Discussion Thread

FORT Big Brother Mogul TheIrishEyes's Avatar

Re: 7/26 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4005289;
    It sounds like those 2 may have woken up today realizing there is a game to play.

I am still so mad that they are safe this week. Ugggghhh. Now, have to endure watching those 2 for another week. Uggghhh Can't hardly stand it anymore.

Is there any chance Brandon can be convinced to use the POV? Maybe the Brigade should get together and tell Brandon that if he uses it, they will backdoor Hayden or Lane, but really backdoor him. Something drastic like that is my only hope.
    Absolutely zero chance. He doesn't trust anybody enough for that.
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrishEyes;4005292;
    Absolutely zero chance. He doesn't trust anybody enough for that.

Thanks IrishEyes. I have to agree with you. Probably no chance. Wishful thinking, I guess

Sticker, if Brendon did have a stupid moment and used it on Andrew, they still wouldn't be able to backdoor Brendon. He won POV. They'd have to backdoor his lady love. Which I'd be perfectly OK with... But I'm with Irish, he won't take that risk. He lurrrrves her to much. Just typing that gave me the creepy crawlies....
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4005334;
    Sticker, if Brendon did have a stupid moment and used it on Andrew, they still wouldn't be able to backdoor Brendon. He won POV. They'd have to backdoor his lady love. Which I'd be perfectly OK with... But I'm with Irish, he won't take that risk. He lurrrrves her to much. Just typing that gave me the creepy crawlies....

Thanks JavaJo. I forgot that the actual POV person is immune from being put up. It would be nice if they could do that and get rid of Rachael though, but I do agree that Brandon has too much concern about the possibility that they wouldn't keep their word and put Rachael up. I just want so bad for something exciting to happen, instead of just getting rid of either Andrew or Kathy. Such a waist of a HOH this week.

I have to admit though, that for Matt, this move this week does seem to give him more of a chance to stay longer with what he told "Branchel". If they were smart, they would figure him out. I like the talk lately from Lane + Enzo, realizing Matt is controlling them more than they would like. Maybe the Brigade can dump Matt and pick up a replacement, like Kristen. That would be a strong alliance IMO for the Brigade. Especially, if they don't tell Matt about it....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4005356;

I like the talk lately from Lane + Enzo, realizing Matt is controlling them more than they would like. Maybe the Brigade can dump Matt and pick up a replacement, like Kristen.
    Maybe Lane or Enzo should win HOH and then they can do what they want
    Send me home next week! I'm taking food out of your daughter's frikkin mouth ... I'm stealing books and schools from kids in Africa! - Zach

That brings up a question I have. Did the "Brigade" ever really have a concesus meeting together regarding who to nominate on the block (OR) was this basically all Matt's doing? Did the rest of the Brigade have any input into this at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4005368;
    That brings up a question I have. Did the "Brigade" ever really have a concesus meeting together regarding who to nominate on the block (OR) was this basically all Matt's doing? Did the rest of the Brigade have any input into this at all?
    They had several meetings tossing around the different scenarios, whether they should put them both up, just one up, or neither and hope to backdoor Brendon. They thought the safest way to make sure they got rid of BRENDON was to put neither of them up. They were worried if they put both of them up, Brendon would win POV. They could still get Rachel out in that scenario, but they wanted Brendon out. (I think this is an alpha male thing - which affects Lane/Enzo/Hayden more than Matt. This is the same reason that today Enzo is saying he wants to get rid of Andrew. His male instincts are starting to kick in and it's a sense of pride now -- like he keeps saying, oh, big power move, took the whole brigade to get out Kathy, etc).

On another note - Kathy is making her big pitch today that she would be going after Brendon/Rachel. The argument the others have been making the last couple of days is that they should get rid of Kathy since she's on B/R's side, and keep Andrew cause he'd go after them. This may switch now. Kristen is key - since she's close to both, Matt will be asking her who he thinks is more likely to go after B/R. He's already asked her to find out from Andrew who Andrew would be targeting.

Re: BB 12 Strategy Discussion Thread

I don't understand why they'd put getting Brendon out as a higher priority than getting either Brendon or Rachel out and potentially ending up with neither going home.

Matt's decision to target Kathy seems very self-serving and I think he's overestimating the importance of her vote for Monet last week. It feels like he sees her as someone out to get him and who cannot be relied on to vote with the house.
    I think her decision was nothing more sinister than voting for her friend in what she knew would not be a close vote.
    Rachel and Brendon are still there with two shots at the hoh on Thursday.
    I still don't really understand what Matt thought he had to gain from his strategy this week and if I was a Brigade member I'd seriously question his motives because I don't think getting rid of Kathy furthers the Brigade's cause.
    Of course it's all moot if one of the other Brigade members gets hoh this Thursday.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think it would be best if the Brigade dropped Matt and pulled in Britney. She proved she is trustworthy with her loyalty to Monet and she hangs with them most of the time anyway. Matt is too much of a wild card and he went against his alliance this week anyway. Of course, I wouldn't tell him he'd been replaced. I wouldn't want him spilling everything to the other HG's. I'd just vote him out at the first opportunity and continue on.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fanatic

so here goes my prediction on the rest of the game

week 4
    hoh-brendon
    nominated-kristen and lane
    veto-hayden-vetoes kristen
    replaced-enzo
    evicted-enzo

week 5
    hoh-kristen
    nominated-brendon/rachel
    veto-rachel-vetoes herself
    replaced-britney
    evicted-kristen will evict brendon after a tie.

america votes andrew back in, but the house will choose between a mystery or brendon...the house will go mystery and andrew returns

week 6
    hoh-andrew
    nominated-matt/kristen
    veto-andrew-keeps noms
    evicted-kristen

week 6-double eviction
    hoh-hayden
    nominated-andrew/kathy
    veto-andrew-vetoes himself
    replaced-rachel
    evicted-kathy
    rachel will now fly under the radar as she doesnt have brendon

week 8
    hoh-lane
    nominated-andrew/rachel
    veto-andrew-vetoes himself
    replaced-ragan
    evicted-ragan

week 9
    hoh-britney
    nominated-hayden/matt
    veto-matt-vetoes himself
    replaced-andrew
    evicted-andrew

final five
    week 9-double eviction
    hoh-rachel
    nominated-hayden/matt
    veto-matt-vetoes himself
    replaced-lane
    evicted-hayden

final four
    week 10
    hoh-matt
    nominated-rachel/britney
    veto-rachel-vetoes herself
    replaced/evicted-lane

final three
    week 11
    first hoh-rachel, second-matt, third and overall hoh-matt
    evicted-britney

final two
    week 11
    winner-matt(brigade 3+kristen)

i hate saying it but matt has bailed himself out of the mess he was in and will go all the way.

+ Reply to Thread