+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Britney - BB12 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Re: Britney - BB12 *Live Feed Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;4061301;
    I agree!
    This fire sounds fishy though, unless he was grilling on a hibachi close to the ground or how tall was the grass? I know the charcoal can stay hot, but???? I'm not saying he started it or anything, but it just seems strange.
    Good grief, I sure hope Nick or his family doesn't see many posts like this. I'm sure he feels bad enough. Anything could have happened. A hot ash could have fallen out of the grill and he didn't realize it or wind could have blown something out. Arkansas is very dry this time of year and the slightest spark can start a fire. With him having to move everything in the house while she was away, I'm sure he wanted to have it fixed it up really nice for when she got home. I'm sure there is no foul play involved and I hope friends and family can step in to help them. Do I still think Britney is a mean girl, yes, but nobody deserves something like this to happen to them.
    "Never fry bacon in the nude"

Damn, that's awful. I'm glad Nick and the critters are okay. What a terrible thing to be hit with right after leaving the jury house!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetHugs;4061508;
    Good grief, I sure hope Nick or his family doesn't see many posts like this. I'm sure he feels bad enough. Anything could have happened. A hot ash could have fallen out of the grill and he didn't realize it or wind could have blown something out. Arkansas is very dry this time of year and the slightest spark can start a fire. With him having to move everything in the house while she was away, I'm sure he wanted to have it fixed it up really nice for when she got home. I'm sure there is no foul play involved and I hope friends and family can step in to help them. Do I still think Britney is a mean girl, yes, but nobody deserves something like this to happen to them.
    You're right Velvethugs, no one deserves to have a house fire. I didn't mean to imply that.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;4061550;
    You're right Velvethugs, no one deserves to have a house fire. I didn't mean to imply that.
    There was nothing in your post that implied Britney (or anyone else for that matter) deserved to have a house fire.
    I read a few different sites and you certainly aren't the first person to think the circumstances of the fire are a bit odd given the facts we know at this point.

Thankfully he managed to get out and get the dogs out too.
    I wasn't much of a Britney fan, but I think it's dreadful that this has happened. I just really hope they'll tell her in private, whenever they choose to do so (sooner might be better than later considering the story has reached a lot of outlets).
    I do not want to see her reaction on camera.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

I remember the season with Will and Monica. September 11, 2001. It was a day or two before production decided it was big enough news to tell the Houseguests this Nation had suffered the biggest terrorist attack on our soil ever. Monica's cousin died in that attack.

While I am sorry Nick and Britney's home burned, I am so thankful he did not die (nor was he injured) and he was able to get the dogs out.

When the rubber meets the road, I am sure Britney will be thankful her fiance and her pups are safe.

'Things' can be replaced; loved ones and fur kids cannot.

so true !!

There goes her 35K.

As long as they don't have to pay anything to the owners insurance company for the fact Nick might be considered to blame for the fire, she'll be able to spend that $35,000 as she wishes.

She was going to use a portion of her $10,000 to replace her furniture anyway. It was all old hand me down stuff.

I said this in the show thread too, I was impressed by her jury performance.
    She articulated the Brigade's strategy really well and was actually impressed by their game play.
    Their strategy was brilliant. So simple, yet very effective.
    I also like that she values great social game play. For someone who won a lot of competitions she might have easily dismissed the social aspect of the game, although it would have been impossible for her to argue Lane's social play as a plus if she didn't also acknowledge Enzo's.
    She analysed the game better than she played it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sticker;4061277;
    Me too. I am so sad for both of them and their families. I am just so glad everyone got out OK and the dogs are safe. The news will definitely put a damper on things for Brittany, Nick, and their families. It will be hard for them to enjoy tonight at all. I think this news will probably also affect all the other HG's as well. It may put quite a damper on things, so it probably is best that they do not let anyone know about it for as long as they can.

So sad, just glad everyone is OK which is definitely the main thing. It's probably hard for them to realize it, but everyone's safety is the most important, as material things can always be replaced.
    Yep. My house burned down in January 2008. I got out with my life, my dog and my sense of humor. The rest is just stuff.

I am sure Brit will be shocked and distressed, but she seems like a smart girl and I'm sure she will deal well with it. She's only 23 years-old and has time to get more stuff ... and I think people may even offer "stuff". She's going to be ok.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4062194;
    As long as they don't have to pay anything to the owners insurance company for the fact Nick might be considered to blame for the fire, she'll be able to spend that $35,000 as she wishes.

She was going to use a portion of her $10,000 to replace her furniture anyway. It was all old hand me down stuff.

The insurance companies will investigate the cause. It is amazing what these professional investigators can find from the ashes.

A determination of negligence usually isn't a problem, and an accident is an accident.

The insurance companies and investigators look for evidence of arson and also they are looking for a way to get someone else to pay the cost of repairing and replacing ... subrogation. They would probably be looking toward the manufacturer of the grill rather than Nick.

Happy that he the pups are ok. Fire is very scary.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast