+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Live Feed Discussion

8/23 Live Feed Discussion

It's another season of live feeds. This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread which is located here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

For up-to-the-minute information on current nominees, competitions, veto winner, etc., please check out our State of Play thread.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

Re: 8/23 Live Feed Discussion

two questions as I was away from the feeds all day yesterday...

1) Did Michelle/Ollie say if they'd use the veto to take down Jerry because of Ollie getting to pick the replacement nominee? I'm wondering if they'd assume that it would then be Memphis vs. Renny?

2) Does anyone remember from past seasons when the person who won the phone call will get it? I feel like we should find out soon who America voted for. I tried to read most of the discussion last night and didn't see any indication that the person knew they'd won. My guess is it'll be Dan, Jerry, or Renny... Jerry for the sympathy and Dan/Renny because every site I visit seems to have those two as the favorites. And if Dan won, could he give the phone call to Renny to try to secure her vote to keep Memphis... or is that not a transferrable thing?

FORT Fogey

erbear...

1. I believe Ollie and Michelle want to bust up every alliance that Dan is in. That is why they chose Memphis to go up, and they want to use the POV on Jerry to force Dan to put up yet another of his "own", and to guarantee that Memphis goes home. With Jerry off the block they probably feel more confident that Renny will go up, but she will stay with a 4-0 vote. However, if they get word of Michelle possibly going up, I doubt they will use it, and just sacrifice Jerry.

2. I am not sure when they will get it. We will know before it is shown on the air. My guess would be probably tomorrow since nothing really happens on Sunday's anyway.

FORT Fogey

Dan says they got a lot of songs this morning... Frank Sinatra and David Bowie. I wonder what the songs were and if they are hints to the POV comp. Also, I wonder if there will be a food comp this week or if they are just going to let eat all week.

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

Thanks Just Sayin!

Hopefully no one says anything about Michelle going up... if Michelle wins and takes Jerry down, will he put Ollie up?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by erbear04;3174214;
    Thanks Just Sayin!

Hopefully no one says anything about Michelle going up... if Michelle wins and takes Jerry down, will he put Ollie up?
    That is what I am most worried about. I don't know what he will do in that situation... that is the worst case scenario for Dan right now. Hopefully, Michelle will be hosting the POV comp and not playing in it!!!!

Did he ask them to keep the noms the same? All of the other HOH's have asked anyone who wins to keep it the same unless they were planning on backdooring someone.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

No, I don't think that was "technically" part of the deal. He only said that Ollie would get to choose the replacement if POV is used. But, even if that were part of it, Dan is obviously taking control of his own HOH reign after POV ceremony...

The worst case scenario for Dan right now is Michelle winning POV. Michelle will pull Jerry down, and then he will be forced to put up Ollie or another of his "own" (Keesha or Renny).

In my opinion, Dan's an idiot. What's the point of getting HOH if he's letting someone else pull the strings? All he's being is a puppet right now. But then again, this is BB10, I shouldn't expect anything other than pure stupidity. He has no power after the POV ceremony.

FORT Fogey

Jerry picked Michelle to play POV (not sure if it was her chip or choice).

Memphis not looking happy, so I am guessing Ollie is playing too... but not confirmed yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 56 123456789101151 ... LastLast