+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/23 Live Feed Discussion

Ollie telling Michelle not to use it POV if she wins it because it would look suspicious. Michelle says that she is going to tell Dan that if she does not use POV that Dan has to vote with their side if the vote is a tie.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3174368;
    ThinkPink - If Ollie attacks Dan, Ollie is out of the game. Seriously. It is a game.
    O I know.. I've seen other BB's come to blows tho.. like with big silver serving trays over the head lol

I think Michelle just thinks senario's to occupy her time.. I don't really think she thinks that Keesha gave dan a bj or memphis and keesh are together... its just talk.. what else do you have to do in there? there has been no twist, so obviously they are expecting the boom to drop at any moment.

and MF- Keeh's boyfriend is T.J.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3174368;
    It is a game.
    Seriously. All this talk of killing, attacking, trying to make people lose their jobs, etc.. is just nasty and tasteless. I don't understand why Ollie and Michelle think that everyone else has to play the game for them to win...

It is ultimately a game of backstabbing and lying. Has anyone ever one BB without breaking their word, lying, backstabbing or betraying?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3174373;
    Ollie telling Michelle not to use it POV if she wins it because it would look suspicious. Michelle says that she is going to tell Dan that if she does not use POV that Dan has to vote with their side if the vote is a tie.

Look suspicious or because he knows there is a good possibility that he would go up? Please tell me he doesn't seriously believe that Dan would put up two of his own?

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3174378;
    Has anyone ever one BB without breaking their word, lying, backstabbing or betraying?!?!?
    Eddie

and also almost every BBAU, and most every BBUK (uk are just nutters lol).
    Last edited by ThinkPink; 08-23-2008 at 03:13 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3174386;
    Eddie
    Didn't watch season 1, but that would make 1 out of 10 seasons... none of the remaining houseguests could possibly make that claim.

I seriously hope Ollie and Michelle attempt to blackmail Dan......... that's just going to make him put one of them up!
    Yup, with donuts!!

morning wake up songs were : frank Sinatra - Fly me to the Moon, David Bowie - Space Oddity, Ground Control To Major Tom

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3174386;
    Eddie

and also almost every BBAU, and most every BBUK.
    True, but the viewers cast the vote in BB1, and I think they do in BBUK/BBAU as well, don't they? The houseguests have to play a different game in order to win over the viewers rather than win over each other.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3174397;
    True, but those are all because the audience cast the vote in BB1, and I think they do in BBUK/BBAU as well, don't they? The houseguests have to play a different game in order to win over the viewers rather than win over each other.
    yep. its all won by audience.. they don't really play any game. they just go in a house, be themselves, and get picked off one by one.. its much more interesting and there is no hurting, lying, threatening, etc.. of each other.. Its all about who was the most entertaining, the most deserving, who changed the most (had a journey of self discovery inside the house), etc..

+ Reply to Thread