+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/23 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3174333;
    Awww... Dan reading his letter from home... until Ollie comes up.

Ollie running over "scenarios" before POV. Ollie is pissed about Jerry choosing Michelle.

Ollie asks Dan if he will use it, Dan says no at first and then backtracks and says he would have to see where things stood.

Ollie doesn't understand why Dan wants Keesha safe already... says Keesha made a deal with him and pinky swore with April to go all the way to the end with April. Dan asks what the deal was with Keesha and Ollie makes up some crap about him and a few other people and talks over himself (say it was other than the 7-person deal, it was him and a few other people)... Dan asks about the deal with Keesha/Jerry and Ollie says it is to not put each other up. Ollie says that whatever deal Keesha has with Dan that she has with every other person in the house.
    So Ollie finally understands that he is not running the show. Sounds like he is running scared now that he's not playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3174343;
    I may have misheard, but I think he said "you know about the 7-person thing but it was something else with me and a couple of other people".
    I thought he was talking about the 7 people only.. who were they anyway? lol I already forgot them all!

Ollie's talk with Dan bugged me. Ollie plays a brute's game, no finesse. It's not entertaining to watch, it's like watching a street fight.

The Seven were everyone except the gang on the couch (Angie, Jessie, Michelle and Memphis) back in the day: Keesha, April, Ollie, Libra, Renny, and semi-floaters Jerry and Dan.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-23-2008 at 03:56 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Gee, I wonder why Ollie doesn't just come right out and tell Dan to his face that he'll "kill him" if "he does him dirty." After all, he didn't have any problem saying that last night to Michelle - multiple times. And if he's so curious why Dan wants to protect Keesha, why doesn't he just put his and Michelle's bj theory on the table and ask Dan about it upfront.
    Love lives forever <3

FORT Fogey

Jerry telling Ollie to tell Dan that if Dan doesn't keep Jerry that if Dan makes F2 that he will not get the big money. Jerry says that if Dan doesn't keep him, that Dan won't get a vote from Jerry, Ollie, April or Michelle at the finale.

Ollie also telling Jerry that Jerry is not supposed to know about the third part of the deal, which he obviously has.

Anyone watching the feeds more than me, has Ollie, Jerry or Michelle even realized or said outloud once that Dan might not let Ollie choose?

Can't you just see it.. Michelle wins, takes off Jerry, Dan says Ollie.... and Ollie dives on his head and starts beating him... cause I think it could come to that.

Ollie just told Jerry that if you or Michelle win the veto Jerry is coming down.
    So Ollie still thinks he is good with Dan's deal.

Oh lawd, Michelle thinks there's another "plant" in the house. She sais that Keesha lives in the area, and there was no picture of her boyfriend (J.J.?) in her HoH room.

Michelle has lost her marbles.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3174357;
    Anyone watching the feeds more than me, has Ollie, Jerry or Michelle even realized or said outloud once that Dan might not let Ollie choose?

Can't you just see it.. Michelle wins, takes off Jerry, Dan says Ollie.... and Ollie dives on his head and starts beating him... cause I think it could come to that.
    No, it seems that they are relying solely on threatening him with their four votes to strongarm him to do whatever they want him to do. Well, that, and of course, killing him or whatever else Ollie dreams up next.

ETA: Michelle just said if Renny wins that he has to put Keesha up. Ugghh.. Keesha was just as much a part of the deal as Michelle was.

Now, Michelle thinks Keesha and Memphis are plants too b/c they both live close to each other. She thinks that Memphis is Keesha's "boyfriend" outside the house b/c there was no mention of her b/f in her HOH letter or pictures of him... and they haven't seen any pictures of Memphis's girlfriend. Did I miss Memphis winning HOH or something??!?!?!?!

ThinkPink - If Ollie attacks Dan, Ollie is out of the game. Seriously. It is a game.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread