+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Live Feed Discussion

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/23 Live Feed Discussion

Renny now seems to have more faith in Dan than Keesha. Keesha worried that one of them would go up and Renny says Dan wouldn't do that.

Memphis also says he bets this POV is an incentive one... I wouldn't be surprised if he was right and it is similar to the graveyard one where they get points for taking "bad things" and lose points for "good things"....

Dan still working Ollie like their "deal" is still in effect. Still playing nice with him....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3174317;
    They came back out a while back.. about the time Nike Shocks came out.. lol Yea I remember those from like the 80's or 90's with the big pump on the high top lmao.. I thought I was the Sh*t lol
    Yea, I thought he was kidding when he said that, but when he sat down on teh bed, they were in the bottom of the shot... they looked new... all clean like the ones you wear on your first day of school.

Dan was doing some hand signals, lips moving but no sounds stuff from up HOH balcony down to Ollie.. poor Ollie..

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3174323;
    Renny now seems to have more faith in Dan than Keesha. Keesha worried that one of them would go up and Renny says Dan wouldn't do that.

Memphis also says he bets this POV is an incentive one... I wouldn't be surprised if he was right and it is similar to the graveyard one where they get points for taking "bad things" and lose points for "good things"....

Dan still working Ollie like their "deal" is still in effect. Still playing nice with him....
    Is it forsure that Dan is going to put Ollie or Michelle up if the POV is used?

FORT Fogey

Awww... Dan reading his letter from home... until Ollie comes up.

Ollie running over "scenarios" before POV. Ollie is pissed about Jerry choosing Michelle.

Ollie asks Dan if he will use it, Dan says no at first and then backtracks and says he would have to see where things stood.

Ollie doesn't understand why Dan wants Keesha safe already... says Keesha made a deal with him and pinky swore with April to go all the way to the end with April. Dan asks what the deal was with Keesha and Ollie makes up some crap about him and a few other people and talks over himself (say it was other than the 7-person deal, it was him and a few other people)... Dan asks about the deal with Keesha/Jerry and Ollie says it is to not put each other up. Ollie says that whatever deal Keesha has with Dan that she has with every other person in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;3174286;
    Does Ollie seriously believe that Dan will honour their agreement and let him chose the replacement nominee? I think not. I can see Dan putting Ollie or Michelle up if one come down. Have any of them ever watched BB before???
    It's hard to imagine that he could possibly be that foolish since everyone knows that backdooring is a standard strategic maneuver in BB and promises made between members of opposing alliances during an endurance comp. are meant to be broken. Like it or not, that's just the way the game is played.
    Love lives forever <3

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3174333;
    Dan asks what the deal was with Keesha and Ollie makes up some crap about him and a few other people and talks over himself...
    he was referring the alliance before the house split.. Ollie, April, Keesha, Libra, Renny, etc. I don't think he was making anything up.

FORT Fogey

Dan and Ollie are both trying to hard to play each other. Ollie is trying to put doubt about Keesha in Dan's head and Dan is trying to put doubt about Michelle in Ollie's head. Dan is saying that maybe Michelle and Jerry have a deal now since Jerry chose Michelle instead of Ollie to play POV.

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;3174286;
    Does Ollie seriously believe that Dan will honour their agreement and let him chose the replacement nominee? I think not. I can see Dan putting Ollie or Michelle up if one come down. Have any of them ever watched BB before???
    Well we know that Ollie and April didn't know about the live feeds................

so maybe he doesn't know about the finer points of "back-dooring".........
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3174338;
    he was referring the alliance before the house split.. Ollie, April, Keesha, Libra, Renny, etc. I don't think he was making anything up.
    I may have misheard, but I think he said "you know about the 7-person thing but it was something else with me and a couple of other people".

He gave specifics on all of the others and started stuttering and talking in circles at that point. And, intitally he said it was that Keesha had something with Ollie specifically until Dan asked for details.

+ Reply to Thread