+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 8/23 Live Feed Transcripts

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/23 Live Feed Transcripts

O: If Memphis uses POV, I want Keesha to go up. I know you wanted her safe, but you said it was my choice, and I want Keesha. Is that OK with you man?

D: I don't know. I am still talking to Memphis.

O: I am just telling you that I expect Keesha to go up. You know, you put it on Monica and your family.

D: You don't want Renny? Why not?

O: Renny.. I am not close to her, but I respect for her. She hasn't done anything to me, and I have mutual respect for her and I don't want that blood to be on my hands. I just don't want to put Renny up man.

D: I know. I just have to think about it.

O: Are you wavering? Are you thinking about going back on it?

D: No no. We are good. I have to think about it. I am not going to lie, but I have to think about it.

O: I know. But if you told me up there? If you can add something to deal, then I think I should add something to it.

D: Can I think about it ?

O: I will tell you what I want. I want, if it is a tie, that I want you to keep Jerry, and I will be OK with that.

D: Can I think about it for a minute?

O: Yea, if you need to think about it. But, if you don't want to put Keesha up, then if you put Renny up, then it will have to be that Jerry stays. And, that will be the way it is. Did he even question about using it about not using POV?

D: He said I was crazy. (Talking about Memphis using POV). Another thing, if.. whatever happens this week, whatever happens this week, you are not coming after me next week, right?

O: If things go as planned. You will have three people in HOH comp not coming after you if you keep your word.

D: I think it is fair if I add something and you add something.

O: I do too... cool man.

Ollie leaves.

So, to sum it up... Ollie wants Keesha on the block. If Keesha is not on the block, the Ollie wants Dan to break the tie in Jerry's favor (evicting Renny). But, if Keesha is on the block, then Dan has kept his word and is free to break the tie however he chooses (most likely keeping Keesha).
    Last edited by Just Sayin; 08-24-2008 at 12:23 AM.

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/23 Live Feed Transcripts

Ollie rehashing his convo with Dan to Michelle.

HG just found out about the AC. No one knows who one yet, just that they are getting a phone call from home.

Memphis says "if anyone gets it, just listen to..."
    Renny interrupts with "they monitor those calls".

Dan saying "well, if 25,000 people vote,..."

Renny says just because someone wins AC doesn't mean they are America's favorite. Now they are going over what the AC's have been in previous seasons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011