+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/22 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

8/22 Live Feed Discussion

It's another season of live feeds. This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread which is located here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

For up-to-the-minute information on current nominees, competitions, veto winner, etc., please check out our State of Play thread.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 8/22 Live Feed Discussion

I see feeds 3 and 4 are still not fixed yet?

Everyone getting up for the day.

I'm on pins and needles to find out who Dan nominates. This is a tricky situation.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Looks like feed #2 is now not working.

I wonder if they will have a food comp today?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by susanr342;3173270;
    Dan says I hope you know that I don't want you go to go home. Memphis it is not up to you or me if I am up on the block. Dan says it is going to get sticky this week but he thinks it is 90% that it will work out. Dan says if Ollie gets it next week that they are fu**ed. He says if Michelle wins next week they are fu***ed too.

So, it sounds like Memphis is going up from his and Dan's conversation. Why not Renny v. Jerry?!?!?!

And, Dan WTF were you thinking... so, Ollie and Michelle will both send you home next week. You are possibly sending one of your own home this week (Memphis, Keesha or Renny).

April didn't keep her word to Michelle. If Dan sticks to this, then he just threw his game in the toilet last night. What a disappointment.

Jerry vs Renny would be his best bet. Then the vote would be tied and he would cast the tie breaker.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

By the sounds of Dan it's Renny vs Memphis or Jerry/Memphis.

This is Howie week all over again. Dan will lose Memphis this week if he goes on the block.
    Last edited by Shelli4814; 08-22-2008 at 02:57 PM.
    Steven : "How do you know today is the 14th?"
    Brian : "Because yesterday was the 13th and they usually go in sequential order."
    The Outsiders: Brian, Steven, Angie, Dan and Memphis ♥

Well Dan is worried that if Ollie and Michelle get HoH next week, he'll be f*****. Actually Dan, if anyone gets HoH next wee you're f***** because you made a "deal" with the enemy and turned on your own alliance. Way to go.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast