+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/22 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/22 Live Feed Discussion

Basically Dan said Ollie would be safe if he dropped. He wouldn't drop so Dan said pick one other person that cannot be put up either in noms or POV. Ollie said Michelle.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3173260;
    I am still holding out hope that Dan, like every single other player in BB endurance comp history, does not stick to the deal 100%. Protect Ollie... fine. But, he must know that Michelle hates him.
    from previous days discussion... I don't think Michelle hates Dan. While April, Ollie, Jerry were calling him Judas and all those names, the only thing she said was he was burning... and she went straight into him and adultly asked him why he voted out Jessie. She wasn't mean.. I thought she handled it well considering that he voted out the guy she had a crush on.

and Michelle was ALONE when Jessie left. The only people who really truly talked to her after her HOH were Renny, Apil and Ollie. Memphis tried the side deal stuff in the storage room, etc.. but he ignored her all week, as did Keesha and even Dan.

No matter what happens... I see Jerry going home, period.

the deal:

Ollie is safe
    Ollie picks another person to be safe, Michelle
    Both he and Michelle are safe from POV
    Ollie picks one of the nominee's, he picked Memphis

So Dan has just confirmed to Ollie that he and Michelle are safe. Memphis is going up and if he wants to stay he better win the POV.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3173383;
    the deal:

Ollie is safe
    Ollie picks another person to be safe, Michelle
    Both he and Michelle are safe from POV
    Ollie picks one of the nominee's, he picked Memphis

Why in the world did he agree to all of that, He might as well let Ollie win hoh because he did
    Proud Member of Red Sox Nation

Amen Linkers. Dan wants to keep everyone happy and at this point you can't. I understand that if he went back on his word to Ollie and put up Michelle, Ollie would come after him. But the other side is going to come after him now too. I think he's thinking about the jury and if he keeps his word and makes it to the end, they will look at that.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Team Dan all the way! smiley42585's Avatar

Dan.. Have you gone mental? He should put up Ollie and Jerry and if one of them comes down then Michelle would be the pawn to get the other person out. Ugh!
    GO DAN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers;3173388;
    Why in the world did he agree to all of that, He might as well let Ollie win hoh because he did
    Dan said he wanted the photos and thats all he cared about. He kept saying that. And from his horizontal leans, I think Dan knew he couldn't last much longer.. and Ollie had a fire under his butt with April just being evicted.. so Dan probably assumed Ollie could outlast him...

FORT Fogey

I have always like Dan but if he sticks to this. I will be so disappointed in him. He needs to realize at sometime he is really going to have to break his word. One side is going to be upset with him no matter what he does

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3173391;
    Dan said he wanted the photos and thats all he cared about. He kept saying that. And from his horizontal leans, I think Dan knew he couldn't last much longer.. and Ollie had a fire under his butt with April just being evicted.. so Dan probably assumed Ollie could outlast him...
    I get that but hes making himself a serious target now. Wish he could have been a bit stronger I guess

+ Reply to Thread