+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 77 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/21 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

8/21 Live Feed Discussion

It's another season of live feeds. This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread which is located here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

For up-to-the-minute information on current nominees, competitions, veto winner, etc., please check out our State of Play thread.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 8/21 Live Feed Discussion

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! Jerry washed his hands this morning after he went to the restroom around 7:30 am!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

did Hell freeze over?

Bug, in your opinion, do you think it is still April going home tonight?
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I think she is. I don't see any reason to keep her. Michelle might try to keep her but I just don't see Memphis or Dan keeping her. It does nothing for them but put a target on their backs.
    Yup, with donuts!!

that was my thought as well.

i was looking at the screencaps from last night - is Michelle just going off the deep end?
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

She's getting crazier by the day. If she has a couple glasses of wine she begins the whole "look at me!" thing where she talks nonsense and the rest of the HGs are a little weirded out by her right now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

hmmm, interesting. this week will be an interesting one, no matter who gets HoH

We knew it was a matter of time before they'd have to start eating their own. There's a clear divide right now but with April gone it will be interesting to see what Ollie does.
    Yup, with donuts!!

i think ollie is going to be one popular free agent after april goes.

Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate;3171376;
    i think ollie is going to be one popular free agent after april goes.
    He has already spoken to Keesha about wanting to find a place to fit in. It's weird because April and he bash Keesha constantly but he does see she's in a position of power due to her ability to talk to everyone in the house.

Looks like they are locked inside until tonight. Ollie is trying to listen to what's going on outside.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 77 123456789101151 ... LastLast