+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/21 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/21 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;3171716;
    I think that anyone that don't put Michelle up is crazy. They thought Libra spewed crap.....She is so full it her eyes bug out.

Ugh...I can NOT stand her.
    Most of them don't believe anything she says at all. I'm hoping she gets put up and evicted because if they don't she will eventually win again and start picking them off.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Who thinks Keesha and April are going to duke it out when they get off the show? They hate each other so much it's unnerving.
    Yup, with donuts!!

So who is Michelle planning to put up when she wins HoH tonight?

Earlier when she was talking about the order she was going to put the keys in...I thought she said something about Keesha's key.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Something tells me she will put up Dan and Keesha if she wins. She finds them responsible as Libra was for Jessie's eviction.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3171730;
    Who thinks Keesha and April are going to duke it out when they get off the show? They hate each other so much it's unnerving.
    It will be a knock down dragout or they will be bff's.
    Gotta The Fort

Keesha will not put up Ollie--Renny will talk her out of it.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3171732;
    Something tells me she will put up Dan and Keesha if she wins. She finds them responsible as Libra was for Jessie's eviction.
    So everybody is responsible for Jessie's boot except for April, the one who put him on the block in the first place? Her logic kills me.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit;3171731;
    So who is Michelle planning to put up when she wins HoH tonight?

Earlier when she was talking about the order she was going to put the keys in...I thought she said something about Keesha's key.
    She said they are all going to be fooled she isn't putting Jerry up like they wanted. She said she is putting Dan up and she didn't say with who that I heard but from all she said I think Dan vs Memphis or Keesha She is saying her and Memphis aren't together.
    SHe is talking all kinds of crap about the other side today to A/O in fact which I don't believe she said she would throw it to Ollie if it came down to him and her. SHe said she acted like she wasn't putting Keesha (which I have a hard time buying) up thats why I am thinking she is saying Memphis but if Keesha wins POV she is going to threaten her that if she uses it she is going to put up Renny. Which if Keesha is up Michelle is stupid to think the threat on Renny would keep her from taking herself off. Keesha isn't that stupid.

Who knows right now where Michelle alliance and side really is because she is playing both sides she tells A/O one thing then she runs and tells Memphis something else. SO I am confused as to where she really stands she is definately a wildcard. I am leaning towards her and Ollie forming and alliance depending on who wins HOH tonight if it K/M/D she will prob stick with Memphis for at least this week.
    Both sides needs to realize she is a total nut case and a loose cannon and get her out of there. Because she is dangerous if she wins HOH I really think she will try to take out Dan. I think he is still her target of revenge for the Jessie vote out.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3171740;
    Keesha will not put up Ollie--Renny will talk her out of it.
    Do you remember Keesha's HOH? That girl can't be talked into (or out of) anything!!!! Plus Keesha realized this week that Rennys a bit out of control.

TRIVIA

I just hope that Dan and Memphis really try for HoH tonight. Last week Memphis and Keesha threw it to Renny because they thought she would put april and ollie up. I just hope they learned their lesson about throwing comps.
    Gotta The Fort

+ Reply to Thread