+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/20 Live Feed Discussion

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Re: 8/20 Live Feed Discussion

Yup, I just checked Craigs website. Julie isn't a guest tonight. Weird. I swear on last weeks show he said "See you next week!"

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3170778;
    Yup, I just checked Craigs website. Julie isn't a guest tonight. Weird. I swear on last weeks show he said "See you next week!"
    If you remember, last week none of our cable or satellite guides showed her as a guest...

Where is that Dani/Grodner link?

I see they're on an inside lockdown. Is it an all-nighter, as in an endurance competition set up? Or do we know?

And what was with Jerry staring into the washing machine earlier?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3170785;
    If you remember, last week none of our cable or satellite guides showed her as a guest...

Where is that Dani/Grodner link?
    Right. But his website did.....today it doesn't. Its past 6:00 anyway....I believe he tapes it between 5:00 and 6:00.

Here's the link....I hope its ok to post. I never got an ok.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_bro...odes&play=true

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3170788;
    I see they're on an inside lockdown. Is it an all-nighter, as in an endurance competition set up? Or do we know?

And what was with Jerry staring into the washing machine earlier?
    I guess he put too much soap in there or something. He kept saying "the soap just keeps on coming out." He stood there and watched forever. He even sat in front of it for awhile.

I'm pretty sure its an all nighter. But I don't think we've had confirmation yet.

I saw screencaps of him sitting there in front of the washer and wondered what the heck he was doing.

And that link is ok, JustJuls.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3170800;
    I guess he put too much soap in there or something. He kept saying "the soap just keeps on coming out." He stood there and watched forever. He even sat in front of it for awhile.

I'm pretty sure its an all nighter. But I don't think we've had confirmation yet.
    BB is messing with the houseguests, forcing them to all be within earshot of April & Ollie's last rockin' night together.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

dancing through life TheIrishEyes's Avatar

I've been avoiding watching any feeds with April, but I just saw her in the kitchen and I can't stop laughing at those heels with those shorts. She looks absolutely ridiculous.
    Choose to chance the rapids, and dare to dance the tide

BB FAN

Oh please give those 2 blonde girls alcohol tonight. BB really owes me some entertainment.

They're already circling each other and gnashing teeth. Oh hell go ahead and give the big hair gal some too as long as there's no baby talk.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls;3170793;
    Thanks for the link Juls. If you liked that, you would totally love BBUK. (speaking of past 8 seasons, havent started watching 9 yet)... They have daily shows, and a show that comes on before the daily show is called Big Brothers Little Brother and the host, Dermot hosts from the master control room and gives breaking news (because there is something EVERYDAY to talk about in UK, unlike US... boring) and has a little preview about the upcoming daily show. They have celebrities on who wear these black cloaks and walk around the camera rungs and tell Dermot what is happening at that moment.. he also interviews the tasks people each week before the tasks start.... so that was like watching BBLB for me! Makes me want to start watching BBUK9 tonight! hehe

+ Reply to Thread