+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/20 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/20 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by kelly54;3170428;
    Ollie is letting Keesha know that he's open to working with her. I can see a Renny, Ollie, Keesha alliance.
    I just knew that once April was gone, Ollie would be hitting on Keesha. He has sent a roving eye her way many times. I don't think he wants an alliance so much as to be close to her. Blech! Ollie is fast becoming my least favorite person in the house, after April.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Renny got her camera.

FORT Fogey

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ollie make alliance propositions with Renny/Keesha and Memphis/Dan... then, whoever wins HOH Thursday will determine which alliance he chooses to stick with. He is pretty much safe with Michelle and Jerry, and by doing that, he will cover his butt with all of the houseguests. He is in a decent position right now in that the "target" on him is walking out the door (hopefully) on Thursday.

No one is targeting Ollie but he could be a last resort for any of the alliances because he isn't in tight with them.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I don't think Renny is really in an alliance with Jerry. She's bashing him right now with April/Ollie/Michelle.

I guess he put too much soap into the washing machine and has been staring at it for 25 minutes.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Now Michelle has a bet going with Ollie that she won't swear until midnight.... we'll see how long that lasts!
    She is also saying Jerry is eyeing her, like lustfully.... she wishes!
    Yup, with donuts!!

When Jerry finally over hears Michelle doing impressions of him he is going to go off and I for one cannot wait! Baby talk your way out of that one!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Keesha is trying to stick up for Jerry to Ollie but Ollie is being thick headed. He says Jerry is like a puppy.... what the heck does he think he's going to be like when April isn't in the house anymore?!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Keesha said something interesting before BB cut her off with fish--She thought it was kinda funny that Ollie thought he could start playing the game now. I think she means since Ollie was holed up with April all along while the rest of them were forming relationships in the house, how does he deserve to come in fresh and have alliances?

On the other hand, everyone could use Ollie's vote if they go on the block, or to stay off the block if he wins HOH or POV.

Quote Originally Posted by andee;3170666;
    Keesha said something interesting before BB cut her off with fish--She thought it was kinda funny that Ollie thought he could start playing the game now. I think she means since Ollie was holed up with April all along while the rest of them were forming relationships in the house, how does he deserve to come in fresh and have alliances?

On the other hand, everyone could use Ollie's vote if they go on the block, or to stay off the block if he wins HOH or POV.
    Well if they were smart, Renny, Memphis, Dan and Keesha should band together. get rid of Ollie, Jerry and Michelle for their ties to April, and then fight it out as Final Four.

If there was such a gang-evict mentality over anyone connected to Brian, they might as well do the same thing with April.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread