+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 8/20 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 8/20 Live Feed Transcripts

Another photo with Dan this time Michelle is taking over the camera. Apparently Ollie messed up. So they went inside for this set.

Dan, after being requested strongly by BB to put on his mic pak, told Memphis...We should have an opposite day, where we do the opposite of everything they say.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

BB: Dan, please move you microphone higher.

(I wonder if BB knows any other name in the house except DAN.)

They want to set up the picture of Michelle in her blue/white shirt that matches the wallpaper in the spa room. They (Ollie and Dan) are holding her up sideways so she blends into the wall.

Renny is setting up a run and jump shot with Dan.. (Most of her pics will be of Dan in some form or another...I can't wait for them to be posted. LOL)

Dan cannonballed into the pool and got water all over the camera (being held by Michelle next to the pool.)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

(That was one HUGE cannonball!)

I'm taking a break while Dan and Memphis relax in the pool and Renny and Michelle review the camera shots.

Ollie, Renny and April talk about how this is not a showmance, it's real. April says she's a winner, even if she doesn't win money, she's found him. (Ed note: awwwwwwwww )
    Yup, with donuts!!

Inside lockdown. They have to go inside. (Ed note: they can't be setting up the HOH comp already can they?)
    Yup, with donuts!!

Continuuing with inside lockdown. The HOH comp isn't until tomorrow and they should be getting ready for the Ferguson taping in another half hour.

Ollie is recounting his various conversations today to April. He told her he is trying to get the count but he shrugged. He's talking about how he's trying to get Jerry stirred up...(earlier this week their plan was to get Jerry to blow up which would shed a kinder light on April.)

Dan, Keesha and Memphis in the hippie room bolstering Dan about Monica not leaving him.

Dan: I'm thinking about asking her at Christmas. I didn't think I was ready until I came in here, now I know I am.

I've been watching but not typing because there is a choice of Ollie/April whispering in the spa room and Dan/Memphis talking about actors and Hollywood. Leo is their top pick for great actors of their generation, but they can't really come up with a great actress.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12