+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/17 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/17 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by snickertink;3168292;
    well by golly then memphis and dan to win in my book, i love renny but keesha's nutball crap is rubbing off on her. I LURV dan and i think he is getting the shaft - has been since the whole Brian fiasco.
    Of course, I could be wrong, and Memphis is playing Dan, and vice versa - they just said they trust each other the most, with Keesha second... Nobody is really honest in the house, it all depends on who they are talking to at the time.

I just sit, worry, and wait till the vote...

;0))
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits. ~Mark Twain

Did Dan and Keesha talk about anything other than Michelle? I had to leave when they were whispering together after talking to Renny in the HOH.

Quote Originally Posted by erbear04;3168301;
    Michelle is in trouble next week, I think... Ollie and Jerry are the only people who won't put her up... even Memphis could be persuaded.

When April is gone, I see a Dan/Memphis/Ollie alliance in our future.
    Ironically, that's exactly what Renny is afraid will happen: Boys against the girls. If April goes this week, the girls would be one down. It's partly why things are going in circles this week.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Premium Member

So does everyone still think April is out, sounds like Michelle wants to keep her. Ugh. I say Dan should use the POV take Jerry off and have Renny put up Ollie or Michelle.

Memphis and Dan have reaffirmed their mutual trust at least twice now, with Dan saying Keesha second.

Quote Originally Posted by erbear04;3168301;
    Michelle is in trouble next week, I think... Ollie and Jerry are the only people who won't put her up... even Memphis could be persuaded.

When April is gone, I see a Dan/Memphis/Ollie alliance in our future.
    Memphis reminds me of Ryan. He is too smart to carry someone who physically can threaten him (Ollie) and someone like Dan would be great in something like the hanging glass boxes, being small and all. Ryan remained close with Adam because they were pretty much the same size... which is what Memphis tried to do with Jessie... people like Jessie might look big and strong, but they suck at endurance. I can see Memphis carrying Keesh because she is dumb and easy to persuade... and I think maybe Michelle because of their original alliance and because she is kinda thick too.

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

They got alcohol too early.....we need this come 10:00 or so. Maybe they will give them more later.

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3168206;
    I think they would rather have the guilt trip to lay on the HQ's when they vote Dan off as AP and brag about it and Julie goes " you didn't vote off the AP because there isn't one. you just treated someone like crap for no reason, have a nice day"
    You're probably right about this....I wish everyone would send in feedback to CBS to let them know exactly what you think of the way they're just sitting back and letting everybody think the wrong thing when they had the power to set things straight.

I just did that very thing but my single comment isn't going to make a bit of a difference to TPTB....they need to hear the same thing from all of us.
    Love lives forever <3

but Dan is AP... and could still be as far as we know. He accepted the assignment, knowing it could mean his game, he even said so when accepting it... I don't feel sorry for Dan because everyone is questioning him.. I think the way he handled things after that AP week only made him more suspicious. He should have been denying it and covering his butt... but he can't lie, so he is getting called out.. He bit the apple, now he's naked. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkPink;3168506;
    but Dan is AP... and could still be as far as we know.
    How can he still be America's Player if America isn't being asked to decide what he should do?

I don't think BB should intervene either, but they should put a time limit on how long he has to keep the secret. He only reaped one week's benefits, but it's affecting his standing in the house for the rest of the season.

Whisper, whisper, whisper...everyone is whispering. Makes it hard to stay interested...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread