+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Live Feed Discussion

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

8/16 Live Feed Discussion

It's another season of live feeds. This thread is for discussion, questions, and all commentary regarding the live feeds.

Please only discuss what is happening on the feeds today.

If you want to discuss a specific portion of the transcript, please quote it here so we know what you're talking about.

In addition, please don't use this thread to pseudo-transcribe. Transcribe in the transcription thread, and discuss things in here. That way, people who want to see what's going on on the feeds have a place to read that, and people who want to talk about what's going on can do that here.

Please take any strategy (where you're talking about what what people should do, whether something's a smart or dumb move, etc.) to the Strategy thread which is located here:

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...on-thread.html

Please do not use this thread as a catch-all to discuss any and everything that has happened this season.

If it doesn't happen today please don't discuss it here. There are threads for almost every topic, please use them.

For up-to-the-moment information on current nominees, competitions, veto winner, etc., please check out our State of Play thread.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Re: 8/16 Live Feed Discussion

Everyone is up for the day except Dan and Renny who dont seem to hear BB telling them the lights must remain on for the day.

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

I don't know who else does it... but it drives me crazy that April leaves the water running the entire time she washes her face and brushes her teeth.

Lets Do This Like Judas erbear04's Avatar

Inside lockdown

Does anybody else think the folks at Real Networks have more of a trigger finger on weekends? The constant cutting to the fish is driving me crazy.

So, any chance Dan will use PoV on April like Ollie and April are so certain about?

Quote Originally Posted by erbear04;3167533;
    Inside lockdown
    They are putting on makeup and doing hair--is POV ceremory today? Double eviction?
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Wouldn't we be warned ahead of time if there were a double eviction? And a double eviction with only 13 people to begin with? I hope not...

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Morning all! I'm pooped, lol I'm definitely looking forward to that convo between Jerry and Dan. I can't imagine Dan using it on April. My only thought was that Dan would use it on Jerry and have Renny put Ollie up. Dan also said lastnight (this morning) that he wanted to talk to Renny today.

Very much looking forward to Dan's conversations with both Jerry and Renny too!

Yeah, if Dan would take Jerry down and put Ollie up I think that would be great. Only thing is Renny promised Ollie he would not go up and she really wants Jerry out too. She wants April out more though.

I'm thinking if Dan, Keesha and Memphis vote against April and Renny will do it too, they are okay with leaving the noms the same. The only thing is Ollie is still there. How would Michelle vote? She seems to be playing both sides, kissing up to April. Renny would still be the tie-breaker.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast