+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/15 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 8/15 Live Feed Transcripts

April: I do try to protect him, just like you protect Keesha.

(She is talking a mile a minute.)

April: I know I'm the target. Place me up against someone like Memphis or Michelle if you want to get out a strong competitor...Ollie is not a strong competitor.

April: Libra impressed me how she left the house.

(She is talking so fast, I'll be surprised if Renny retains any of it.)

April: I know everyone in the house is in alliances.

Renny is focusing on the friendships April is bringing up. April said she likes being with Ollie because he can take her mind off the game.

April: I would be surprised if someone put me up for personal reasons - except for maybe Memphis and Michelle. I think I played this game with respectful feelings.

Renny: So, you are a strong competitor. If I were to put you up, that would be the reason...not personal.

Renny: I don't have any thing against you...you're a beautiful girl, but you are a strong competitor.

April: It'll be Jerry next.

Renny: I'm not too thrilled...Jerry put myself up. IF I did put you up...you are strong....along the way you're going to make enemies...that's the way it is.

They hug and kiss as April leaves.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Dan and Memphis are cooking something. Looks like scramble eggs. Oops an omelet Memphis says is ruined.

April is in kitchen area...still with the over fast nervous talk about nothing.

Jerry is on outside couch.

Dan and Memphis talking about how they have to win next week. Unless Keesha won and that would be golden.

Keesha is on BY couch

BY is talking about a double elimination but it would have to include bringing someone back.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

April and Ollie are also in BY, though not on feeds.

Dan asking if there is gatorade in BY fridge. He is thinking ahead to Outside Lockdown for the pre -NOM Ceremony.

Jerry: to no one in particular (Ollie?) I'm a good winner and a good loser. Big boys don't cry. (Talking about being on slop.) It hasn't hurt me that much.

Ollie: It was pretty cool that America gave us lollipops.

Ollie: I've never seen that many in my life. (I can't wait to see this on Sunday)

Dan is now on back couch.

The comp was the weird food speculated on by Keesha this morning.

Jerry brings up the double elim again and a "new" houseguest.

Jerry: there's something coming. The weights are gone and ?? too. See Keesha - something's coming.

taking a break

April is cleansing her face in the bathroom.

On BY couch: Jerry, Memphis and Keesha

Memphis: How would they set this (double eviction) up?

Keesha: They could completely redo the yard overnight.

Dan in bathroom

Keesha called to DR

Speculation between Jerry and Memphis on doing POV tonight. To do with double elim.

April reporting on some of her convo with Renny to Michelle. Repeating her defense of Ollie as a weak player.

April: I told her if you were smart you would put me and Memphis up.

Ollie joined April and she tells him what she said to Renny. Michelle listens to her tale.

April: I told her you play the game with Keesha and she said she didn't and I said, yes, you do.

(April is in full attack mode and trying to pull Michelle along with her.)

Michelle to Dan: How is your throat after the crickets?

Dan: It's okay.

Michelle: I'm all right because I stuffed them all down. My brother would be so proud.

(It sounds like in the comp, they had a choice between crickets, etc or slop.)

Jerry: I didn't think April would go for it because she doesn't eat meat or anything like that.

April and Michelle eating chips and toast at kitchen counter.

Michelle: Are you okay?

April: mm hmmm

Dan carried his towel into the BY and laid it out in his favorite spot - half on grass and half on cement.

Fish

Michelle is racking up for a pool game.

Keesha is hungry but not really wanting anything.

Michelle is playing pool by herself in the sun.

April is putting away dishes and pots from drainer. She is also lining up the cerea/chip boxes along the back wall.

Keesha has decided she can eat chips. She filled up a bowl with Fritos.

Now she's pulled out a soft drink from the fridge.

Renny is in her HOH robe and in the downstairs bathroom. She returns to the HOH.

Ollie is lying on his bed and April joins him.

Jerry walks into bedroom.

Talk interupted. Both re-locate to April's bed in pink.

Ollie: It's possible that I could get a vote from Dan...worst case, Michelle.

Ollie is saying Renny is stupid if she doesn't deal with him. He would guarantee her two week's immunity. Not to NOT put up April, but keep Ollie down. Ollie is looking for votes against Jerry.

April: I told her it would be in her best interest to put me up against Memphis.

Ollie is on his way to talk to Renny.

He rang the bell, but she was in the bathroom and didn't hear him...She opens the door and calls him back.

Ollie: What I would propose to your...if she's the target...I don't think I should pay for it. I just want to make a deal that if you don't put me up, period, I won't put you up for two weeks.

Renny: I've made my decision and when you see my decision, I'll hold you to it.

Ollie reports back the conversation as very hopeful to April.

He thinks it sounded like he may not be the one going up against her.

FISH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast