+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 8/15 Live Feed Transcripts

Re: 8/15 Live Feed Transcripts

Dan is trying to wiggle out of being put up on the block. He says that you only need 3 votes to leave. He is worried that someone will flip and Jerry will stay and he will go home.

She says she is thinking things over. She says that Jerry put her up and Dan voted against her that first week.

Dan asks who would go up if Veto is used. She says April.

Dan says that him, Memphis and Keesha will vote whatever way you want. He says you are putting me in harms way even if you say you don't want me to go home.

Renny says I like you and I don't want you to go home. Dan says I know you don't want me to go.

Dan says that if I win HOH I could put you up as a pawn. Renny says she is still thinking. Dan says you risking me going home. Renny says everything is a risk. She says she doesn't know what is going on with Memphis. He is a big threat in this game. Dan says he doesn't know how much I can trust him I wanted him out first week.

Now Renny is now thinking of putting Memphis up as the pawn. Dan says who would Michelle vote. Renny says she will vote for Memphis to stay. She says that she is trying to break up those three (April, Jerry, Ollie) without getting them too upset. She says she things a double eviction might happen next week. Renny says she still hasn't made up her mind yet.

Dan ask her to not make him swear on the Bible because of all the heat that he has taken about his religion. He says he will swear on Monique. Renny says swearing on the Bible means something to her.

Dan says that someone is going to have to deal with April and Ollie. He says if you put up 2 out of the 3 then one of them are going home. He is trying to convince her to put up A, O or J.

Fish for a minute. When they come back Dan is saying chance of me going home. Renny says you are not going home and repeats it. He asks her if she has any more questions for him.

She asks him about swearing on the Bible. He says he did and he had to but he wasn't comfortable with it. He says he will do that again if that is what she needs he will do it again.

Ollie in HOH with Renny. He says he's here to win. It won't effect him if April isn't there, he's not here to find love, he's here to play a game.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Keesha now eating chips with Renny. Lots of crunching.

Renny: April will be gunning for you, too.

Keesha: Ollie will, too...which will be fine. I'll have to deal with that.

Renny: Do you think if Ollie...

Keesha: I don't know did you ask him? Personally (My opinion) I would put up April and Ollie. That way if one of them wins the POV they would use it on themselves. If one of them wins it, then I would put up Jerry. That's just the way I would do. Because if it's Jerry and April and Ollie wins POV, then April comes off.

Renny: What did you say again?

Libra explains it once again.

Keesha: See that way, you're still getting out one of the main players. Otherwise if you do what you're talking about, you're putting up one of us and we risk going out. I mean I could be wrong because you don't know how people are going to go.

Keesha tells her how to cut a deal with Jerry for safety. Then covers her tracks ...unless you want to put up Jerry.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Keesha suggests she might make the same deal with Ollie if she puts up Jerry instead.

Keesha: POV is a very important thing.

Keesha: Jerry just kind of goes with whoever is there. He told me that if he wanted to, he could have taken Libra off the block. I told him that then Michelle would have had to put someone else up.

Keesha: If you want to kick Jerry out - do it. I mean I like Ollie, but he'll try to get me out too.

Keesha: Jerry would turn on me in a heartbeat.

Renny has been quiet through the whole of Keesha's discourse.

Keesha is standing by the door, ready to go...

Renny looking non-commited.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

April is on her way up to talk to Renny.

(Why fish now? I want to see how Renny handles this full court press!)

Memphis and Dan finished a chess game and passed April in the upstairs hall.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast