+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Closimoto;3165655;
    No live feed transcription- what happened?
    Sorry, Cloismoto...I just couldn't take all the voice noise this morning. I'm going to give it another try now.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

Thanks buglover. IMO- he is pretty gross in every aspect of his being... He gots to go!!!

PS- I don't have feeds- so I thank yous guys for keeping the me in the loop

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3165661;
    Sorry, Cloismoto...I just couldn't take all the voice noise this morning. I'm going to give it another try now.
    I've caught some of it on utube and I don't know how you do it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3165550;
    I get the feeling Michelle is feeling out the A/O/J crew to see what they are going to do. She will know if it's a tie that those three went against what she wanted but Libra will be evicted regardless. She talked to Dan last night and made him swear he was not going to keep Libra. She's on to their plan or lack there of.
    I hope she makes a little speech calling those 3 out if she has to break the tie.

Seriously, why would she jump on their broken-down wagon? Jerry is basically waiting for a bus to come take him to the jury house. April has about 27 targets on her back, and once she's gone, my guess is Ollie will finally start playing his own game. And Libra would simply whore herself out to the strongest group.

There's not so much an alliance between A/O/J as there is a Not-Picked-for-Dodgeball-Club.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3165688;
    I hope she makes a little speech calling those 3 out if she has to break the tie.

Seriously, why would she jump on their broken-down wagon? Jerry is basically waiting for a bus to come take him to the jury house. April has about 27 targets on her back, and once she's gone, my guess is Ollie will finally start playing his own game. And Libra would simply whore herself out to the strongest group.

There's not so much an alliance between A/O/J as there is a Not-Picked-for-Dodgeball-Club.
    I agree. The only reason I can come up with for her being all over A/O/J is in case they win HOH. But, thinking long-term, she won't work her way in on the A/O bond, and J is a ticking time bomb. Maybe she likes April more because they are both nasty and mean, so they have more in common...IDK.

One thing for Michelle though... I think she is safe no matter who wins HOH this week. AOJ will put up Memphis/Dan (or maybe Keesha/Dan) and the rest of the house will put up two of AOJ.

Regardless, I don't understand why she would prep April for the HOH comp. If April wins, it is very possible that Memphis will leave.

Dan told Keesha he has somthing to tell her after Libra has been evicted.

We have Trivia for a few sec, then back....now on Trivia again?

Already? I guess it has begun. Until tonight then!! See you in the show forum!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I had a horrible thought...I keep imagining Keesha, Memphis Renny or Dan winning HoH but what if Jerry or April wins HoH? How horrible will that be? I don't even know if I can take another week of Jerry/April/Ollie in power.

Oh, hell. I open my feeds for the first time in two weeks and the first thing I hear is Memphis reading aloud - more like shouting - from the Bible. So far I learned that it's okay to smack your slave... or something.

And now it's trivia! Just my luck.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

+ Reply to Thread