+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/14 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/14 Live Feed Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay;3165511;
    helping her out how? Getting ready or something else? Just curious.

I think it would be interesting to have a tie and Michelle make the deciding vote. she'll have to make one final stand!
    i think making a tie would make it more interesting and that way you can convince Libra that Michelle voted her out since she is the first in the jury house. As lond as there isnt a 7-0 eviciction is fine with me, or if one person voted Keesha out so everone can speculate who the one vote was from. this is so boring foing with who the HOH wants out, when did this first start (what season)? HEY HG LETS SPICE IT UP!!!! they act as if they hadnt watched any of the other seasons. the HOH has no power after the power of veto meeting is over, and arent a threat because they cant play for HOH next time, they only hav power in the event of a tie. let her (michelle) be the one to get Libra evicted and not get that vote if she is in final 2. BORING GAME PLayers!!!!!
    Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

I have found myself not watching most of the day or night because of Jerry's constant complaining about Dan. He acts as though Dan murdered someone and got away with it. It's BB for god's sake.... it's not a moral game!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I don't have the feeds, but I feel the same way about the show, and it is only slightly showing how bad Jerry is.
    I think he is just a bully who has found someone he can pick on. He's afraid of Memphis, and too busy being a DOM with the females in the house. and since Ollie is a permanent attachment to the blonde with the big boobs, he won't go after him.

I hate bullies. And he has really turned me off the show, let alone the feeds. It must be awful.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3165570;
    I have found myself not watching most of the day or night because of Jerry's constant complaining about Dan. He acts as though Dan murdered someone and got away with it. It's BB for god's sake.... it's not a moral game!
    Seriously, get over it already! You'd think Jerry never watched ANY episodes of ANY season with his holding on to this.

I'm keeping fingers crossed that Dan gets his game on and wins HOH tongiht!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I would love if one of the "viewer questions" tonight was to Jerry regarding his attitude lately toward Dan for something he has done similarly (is that a word? lol)

Im not sure why Michelle would be helping April, unless she too is hoping its not a quiz about houseguests and shes purposely wasting her time. (yea right, dont think she is that smart)

But yea, I understand they dont want to make the HOH mad, so they go with what that HOH wants, but sooner or later in this game you will get blood on your hands, even if its a little bit. They are all delusional about who has the power in this house and when LOL
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Jerry thinks he will float to the end of the game by showing how "Loyal" he is... pfft...whatever. He's the biggest a** I've ever had the displeasure of viewing. At least ED made no excuses for his behaviour. He liked to lie cheat and steal and said it out loud. Jerry is a tool.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3165588;
    Jerry is a tool.

I cannot wait for Jerry to get out and see all the things the other HGs have said about him when he isn't in the room! Dan didn't follow him so he hates him but the rest of the house is downright mean to him behind his back.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I did not need to hear that! thanks alot jerry

atleast keesha hits rennie for starting it......... rennie needs her meds lol
    Last edited by workn2hard2day; 08-14-2008 at 02:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread