+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 8/13 Live Feed Discussion

Re: 8/13 Live Feed Discussion

well call me a fool but I dont see it happening. Michelle is still gunning for libra this am

But I think it can happen if April, Ollie and Jerry all tag team Michelle, she'll be convinced by peer pressure. I hope it doesn't happen though, as I like Keesha.

FORT Fogey

I dont see Michelle following April just because April puts on some pressure.
    Proud Member of Red Sox Nation

Especially after Keesha's impassioned rant about how April is playing them and Michelle just doesn't see it. That seemed to sink into Michelle's head.
    Count your blessings!

I wish Keesha would stay away from Libra for a while. OTOH, at least she knows what Libra is doing, and with Renny there, Libra's trash-talking against Keesha can't get too bad.

FORT Fogey

If Michelle switches sides, she will be drawing a line to join AOJ and going against Memphis. I think (hope) she knows that sticking with Memphis is her best chance. April and Ollie will stick with each other, and she is not going to get very far or make very many friends by aligning with Jerry.

Part of me wants AOJ to approach Michelle with this ludicrous idea so that she can see that they are not supporting her... but then, part of me worries that Michelle sways whichever way the wind blows.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSSS;3164806;
    Well it looks like Libra may have a chance at staying. Jerry, April and Ollie are going to try and get rid of Keesha. All they need is either Dan, or Michelle to break the tie, and I think it's very possible--especially with Michelle.

Nah, I don't think they'll get Michelle-she most definitely wants Libra gone for sure! And I just don't see Dan going against the HoH again this week. All though it looks as if April and Ollie are going to try their very best in order to "back door" Keesha.

I am not sure what it is about April but she grates on my every nerve!!! Everything is always about her. Oh and now she is VIP everywhere she goes in Az. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ! EWWWWW.

Someone give Jerry an ativan or valium so he'll mellow out and leave Dan alone all ready. I mean he is such the hypocrite given he did the same thin with the silly marine gear etc. and this is a game!

Michelle is of course today striding around getting every chance possible to check herself out, fix hair and apply more lip gloss!

Quote Originally Posted by Just Sayin;3164848;
    If Michelle switches sides, she will be drawing a line to join AOJ and going against Memphis. I think (hope) she knows that sticking with Memphis is her best chance. April and Ollie will stick with each other, and she is not going to get very far or make very many friends by aligning with Jerry.

Part of me wants AOJ to approach Michelle with this ludicrous idea so that she can see that they are not supporting her... but then, part of me worries that Michelle sways whichever way the wind blows.
    I agree with the bolded part. She needs a rude wake-up call to how two-faced April is. Plus, everyone is getting fed up with Jerry and he will be gone soon. Why jump over to the side that is pretty much guaranteed to lose a man in the next week or two?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

AOJ have their votes, DMR have their votes and Michelle can break the tie to evict Libra!
    Yup, with donuts!!

NO WAY Michelle would ever keep Libra! (yeah I know famous last words LOL)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast